Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a couple of spots on my passenger seat (fabric) that I want to get rid off. Has anyone used a cleaner that wont discolor the fabric? Dont want to risk messing up the fabric.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I use a Bissell Little green im my wifes cobalt, works great. My son is always spilling milk or juice or his snacks in there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They make shampooers with hoses on them just for things like that. If you don't have one, or don't want to borrow one, you can go to a local place like Wal-Mart and get cleaners. They are in the automotive section....some have scrub brushes attached to the top, others you spray and then rub it hard with a dry towel to lift it out. Try "Tuff Stuff" with a scrub brush attached.

·
Registered
864 Posts
They make shampooers with hoses on them just for things like that. If you don't have one, or don't want to borrow one, you can go to a local place like Wal-Mart and get cleaners. They are in the automotive section....some have scrub brushes attached to the top, others you spray and then rub it hard with a dry towel to lift it out. Try "Tuff Stuff" with a scrub brush attached.
Tuff stuff is effing great, I detail cars for a couple small car lots on the side and tuff stuff works great for most stains and nasty spots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts