Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love the car but.....can't appreciate the car and don't drive it. Priority is photography and most of my car hobby is about to go away soon. It's holding me from relocating as well. I'm housebound and carbound.:bigthumb:
Has the trick goodies you'll want and you don't have to spend the money to get them. Have the original parts that will go with the car.
2008 Challenger SRT-8. 6.1L Hemi Automatic. One of 6400 made. #3647. This car has all options for 2008. Sunroof, Navigation, bigger rear tires. Also has the 13 speaker Kicker system. Car has 9800 miles. I bought the car with 750miles from a guy in Long Island. Went there and drove it home. Hemi Orange with custom SRT Stripes. Diablo Predator Tuner, Cold Air Intake, Custom Exhaust, Oil Catch Can, 85mm throttlebody, JET 180* T-stat. I don't have time to enjoy the car and need to thin. You can have it for $29750.00 and that includes all the extras.
Your shipping quote will be from 04355.
Thanks
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not that it really matters but I purchased and put on all the extras when I brought the car home. Just in case anyone had that question.
This is really a just a cheesy TTT Bumpity bump post. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snow's gone.....anyone? :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:browsmiley:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Car is still available. I've been driving it here and there. Still has under 9800 miles on it.
Noticed about 7 months ago that it has the all to common side skirt crack in the plastic like everyone else's. http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/dodge-challenger-rocker-panel-problems-33921/ I'll buy the new owner the Carbon Fiber replacements if they choose or the OEM ones or I can take $800 off the price.:bigthumb:
I was going to get it fixed myself here but to be honest I don't trust the techs at the local Dodge Dealer to handle it properly.
I'll do it myself if I get the time and if it doesn't sell over the summer. My money is tied up buying photo equipment at the moment.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$32500.00 ?:blueblob:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First offer over $31k gets it but I'll leave the getting the side skirts to the new owner. You can probably get them for free if the dealer is familiar with the issue.
I'm not taking any of the extras off, you get em all.
I want the car gone....I need 2 more Nikon D3s and I need to recoup the payment.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been driving it daily. Car has 13.8k on it now. Still would like to see it go so I can pursue other things.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car has 15000 miles on it now. How about $29750.00 and i'll put two new front tires on it for the new owner. Man those things don't last long. Rears are fine.
:)

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
interested in a trade for the charger ? 1970 383 barracuda b5 blue auto?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
you can probably get 29k from a dealer, some used car guy came and bought #5440 same car as yours and paid 29k cash

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
interested in a trade for the charger ? 1970 383 barracuda b5 blue auto?
No thank you. Looking to get out of the hobby all together.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you can probably get 29k from a dealer, some used car guy came and bought #5440 same car as yours and paid 29k cash
Feel free to give me his(used car guy) information and I'll contact him. What State are we talking here?
Thanks
Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts