Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Set of 4 20" chrome clad wheels and tires for sale. TPS included. Tires are Firestone Firehawks with 30K miles on them. Approximately 10-15% wear left on the tires. One wheel has very, very minor curb rash nick, otherwise they are all in excellent shape. $500 for all 4 plus shipping and handing. Pictures available on request. Wheels are located near Richmond, VA.

·
Registered
77 Posts
interested

Set of 4 20" chrome clad wheels and tires for sale. TPS included. Tires are Firestone Firehawks with 30K miles on them. Approximately 10-15% wear left on the tires. One wheel has very, very minor curb rash nick, otherwise they are all in excellent shape. $500 for all 4 plus shipping and handing. Pictures available on request. Wheels are located near Richmond, VA.
is it possible to get a picture of these? are you willing to split them up? like 2 for 250? i am very willing to drive down. i can DM you with my number and you can either send them to my phone or an email your choice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.