Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE LOWERED TO $35,000
Up for sale is my 2009 Challenger SRT 6-speed. I bought this car brand new with only 1 mile on the odometer. It doesn’t get driven in the bad weather, and it has always been in climate-controlled storage. The car currently has about 4200 miles on it, and it is in perfect condition. The only modifications done to the car are a skip shift eliminator, a 180 degree thermostat, a Billet Technologies catch can, and a anti wheel-hop kit. The car is Tor-Red, it’s a factory stripe delete car, and it has the upgraded Good Year F1 SuperCar tires. It runs and drives perfect, there are no issues at all with the car. I never even took off most of the tags, and clear plastic stickers used to protect the interior of the car during shipping to the dealer. Its available for inspection just about anytime. The price is less then what a fully optioned out new R/T would cost, and much less then a brand new SRT. Here is your chance to save a lot of money on a mint, barely used SRT Challenger. My email address is [email protected] I have a lot more pictures I can send if interested. The car is located in Connecticut

1 - 2 of 2 Posts