I have a Corsa exhaust that we had on our show car. We ran this last season on our 2010 Challenger RT show car. This exhaust has 1,000 miles of car show use on it. No winters or rain! This is supplied by Mopar racing and has the Mopar name on the tips. Not the extreme.
Corsa exhaust is the elite catback system available on the market. Make your Challenger sound and perform as good as it looks!
- Full Cat-Back System fits the R/T 5.7L Hemi Manual Transmission
- Straight-through 2.5", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Mandrel Bends and design deliver increased airflow vs. Stock
- CORSA's Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your Challenger to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
- Dual Rear Exit includes the Rectangular GTX Polished Tip with MOPAR displayed on the tips
- All components, even clamps and hangars, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of you CORSA won't change over the life of your vehicle
- Proudly Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Quickly Enjoy the CORSA Sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No Welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
- 50-State emissions Legal