Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 One of a kind Custom Plum Crazy Purple Dodge Challenger T/A. Previously Celebrity Owned, 5.7 Liter Hemi Engine, 3.92 rear end ratio, Flat black T/A snorkel hood,Mopar performance cold air induction, Mopar performance Corsa cat-back exhaust with Mopar tips, Mopar performance strut tower brace, six speed manual transmission, Hurst pistol grip shifter, custom two toned black and purple leather interior with HEMI embroidered into the front headrests in purple, Rear window louvers, 20" Mopar polished aluminum wheels with Mopar center caps, CD stereo with U-Connect, A/C, heated seats,airbags, etc., always garaged and covered, never driven in rain, snow, etc. Currently has 19,610 adult driven miles! This is an amazing car with lots of custom things done to it by the previous celebrity owner. Great car that turns heads and gets a lot of attention. I plan on taking the car out for drives on nice days until it sells so it may have a few more miles on it. Will consider trades for a Jeep Cherokee with a Hemi.

If I had to put a price on it, I would say $25,500

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts