·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for $4,200 obo....they were $4,800 new with tires

Hi guys up for sale are my ccw 505a. they are

20x9.5 with 245-45-20 nitto invos with 90% tread life left
20x11 with 295-35-20 nitto invos with 90% tread life left

they are polished aluminum, they are near mint condition with only about 1500 miles on them, no curb rash whatsoever.

thanks for looking :)

-jay

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great looking stance and wheel/tire combo. What did you put on instead?
thank you

i'm gonna just go with the stocks for now, i had them powdercoated a gunmetal gray...

i was really interested in the wheel company adv1 for a mesh style concave wheel, or possibly a forgeline mesh comp wheel

-jay

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
like those, lookin for something dark though like black chrome finish.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Jay
Your car looks slammed, how low is it? got any shots of it from front and rear with these wheels? careful I am close to hooked on these, damn! and your very close to me too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
c'mon guys anyone want a set of great wheels, really trying to get these sold. open to all offers
-jay:)

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Jay ,
Wil you double check the tire and rim sizes for me. Nitto does not list that size and CCW also does not list one of the wheel sizes, just want to know for sure. Check your PM and give me a call, we can work out a deal.

·
Banned
903 Posts
Man this is a smokin deal on these rims & tires, if you would have had them for sale before I bought mine I would have been all over them.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
PM sent! geesh damn word count!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey art, the listed tire sizes are right, nittotire.com has them listed in the INVO tires section, and the rim size is also correct they are on ccwwheel.com
-jay

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Ok do they rub at all on your car?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
How far are you from Camarillo? Are the wheels still on the car? I would like to see them on in person before buying them, as long as they look right I am most definately interested. When do you want to get rid of them?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
:scratchhead:You know I really wanted those wheels but for some reason he just did not want to show up to make the sale.:icon_evil: Good luck with the sale, hope next time you make time to deliver the goods when someone decides they want them.:werd:

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Waiting to see what happens here next.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Waiting to see what happens here next.
you didn't have wait long...

1st off the only thing weird in this situation is you.

now time to explain to the forum.....

this was written at 1-7-2011 by you
"Jayson,
As long as they do not rub on your car and there is no damage ..ie I look at them then I will take them at 2800, this way 800 cash when I pick them up and 2000 via Paypal. I can do the paypal transfer from my laptop as long as there is wireless internet available in the area. If that sounds good to you let me know when you want to do it. My only condition is this is contingent on inspection before I buy them. As long as they look like the photos the inspection is just a formality."
Art

i responded with this...

1-7-2011

hi art, i tried giving you a call yesterday evening and left you a message. art they didn't rub on my car, its the same wheel size and offset that hennessey used on their dodge challenger srt-8, i can assure you ccw did a great job with creating a flush offset for the challenger srt8. i don't mind the payment of 800 cash and 2000 paypal transfer just as long as you cover the 3% fee which equals $60. and yes they wheels will be at my friends shop AUTOTALENT located in west la on 1884 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90025 so there is wireless internet and a computer you can use. i will be available anytime after this weekend. mon-sun morning till night. my number is 310 350 52XX is you have any other questions
-jay

you responded with

Jay,
I got your message, I go to bed early and start my day early so I was most likely out already. So your not gonna be around this weekend? Are the wheels at his shop, maybe I could go by and have a look at them then when you get back we could meet up and do the deal. Let me know.
Art

i responded with

hi art the wheels are at my house, i was just going to bring them to my buddies shop so we have a nice place to do the transaction, and we can even mount them if you like. i am actually about to walk out the door right now to catch a flight to vegas for a friends b-day. until sunday evening, so i was thinking possibly during the week or maybe next weekend
-jason

you responded with

Jay,
No problem see ya next week then.
Art

SOOOOO friday and saturday and sunday i'm in vegas, I DECiEDE TO STAY 1 EXTRA DAY WHICH IS MONDAY....

YOU SEND ME A TEXT MONDAY MORNING AT AT 9:15 AM, ASKING ME

"you survive vegas?....what time do you want to meet up, i am free this morning.

I WRITE BACK at 3:02 PM

"hi art, just landed in LA, i gotta run to work i was thinking maybe tomorrow or WEDNESDAY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE

you write back to me at 3:09 pm

"tomorrow at say 9:30 at the shop?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YOU COMPLETELY JUST MADE YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT, DID YOU NOT JUST READ THAT I WROTE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE TOMORROW or "WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!"

i write back at 3:09 pm

"that sounds good let me double check with my buddy what time he will be opening up his shop".......

i speak to him, granted it isn't my shop...

and write back to you at 7:22 pm

"hey art spoke to my buddy, he's goin to be opening his shop around 1 pm tomorrow anytime after 1 is good."

after that last text i get no response from you until this morning saying
"that it doesn't feel right and you don't want to purchase the wheels"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CHOOSE THE APPOINTMENT TIME. BUT THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS AVAILABLE TO OPEN HIS SHOP. AND WHEN I WAS AVAILABLE TO MEET YOU

i write back

"no problem".

-SO NOW LET ME ASK YOU, WE AGREED ON A PRICE ON FRIDAY? RIGHT?.....I TELL YOU THAT I'M GOING TO VEGAS FOR THE WEEKEND AND YOU UNDERSTAND,......I DECIEDE TO STAY 1 MORE DAY AND YOU DECIEDE THAT WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT MONDAY?????........TUESDAY MORNING ROLLS AROUND AND YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT THE RIMS ANYMORE???....AND I SAY "NO PROBLEM" AND YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THE DEAL????......YOU MUST BE INSANE!!!....YOU DO REALIZE THAT ONLY 4 DAYS HAS GONE BY AND YOU KNEW 2 OF THE DAYS I WAS GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN........I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I SHOULD CUT MY TRIP EARLY WITHOUT CONSULTING YOU 1ST.

DID I TAKE TOO LONG TO MAKE THE SALE?????......YOU DO REALIZE THAT TODAY IS TUESDAY RIGHT?.....I HAVE ONLY BEEN BACK IN LA FOR 1 DAY AND WAS WILLING TO MEET YOU.

NOW PLEASE RESPOND TO THE FORUM!!!!!, CITE EXAMPLES GIVE ME PROOF THAT I WAS BEING WEIRD AND DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THE DEAL. DON'T JUST COME ON HERE MAKING STUFF UP IN YOUR MIND.

-Jason

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.