Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* Modern Muscle Ported 85MM TB

Hey folks. Listing up my ported TB, as I now have a 90MM (which, among some other things will be up for sale, too. If, I give-in and trade my '09 for an '11, 392 car. lol) I'll be installing with a ported intake. Nothing wrong with this MM piece. It worked great. You could feel the step-up in throttle response when the throttle blade moved off the 80MM ridge, and hit the ported, 85MM area. Nice piece. You can check any feedback you want on the forum that begins with an "LX", or Chargerforums.com, or Ebay (all the same screen name). Also, in a day or so, I will be posting it on those sites as well. I'm just giving the Challenger brethren a chance first. :)

***SOLD***

Thanks
Abe

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
bump.
this is a awesome buy! you should have no problem selling it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Retune required with this 85mm throttle body?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. I've been driving around on a stock tune. No issues. The only thing I ever noticed is sometimes when it was really cold, and the car was still cold, it would have a slight stumble on the initional take off.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
is it aviable pm sent

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM replied. It's still availible. Lots of interest, but no purchase yet. Though, there is one member who seems serious. Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
PM replied. It's still availible. Lots of interest, but no purchase yet. Though, there is one member who seems serious. Thanks everyone.

Hi Abe, I am trying to sent a PM with my answer about your concern, but seems that the the qouta space is full for you, so sent to me your email to answer it. Ifwant you can sent to me the invoice to my paypal id to [email protected].

Sammy

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Sammy. My PM box was full. Please re-send what you were trying to send. Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just sent you a PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts