Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD +++++ SOLD

I am going to drop the price and if that doesn't sell it, it goes up in the storage loft of the garage and out of my office.

I have an extra Challenger engine cover off a 2009 R/T. It was a spare in case I messed up the one I was going to work on. I don't think it was on the 2009 long as I can't see any defects. The total cost including UPS shipping to the lower 48 is $50.00. It has been kept in my house, it is surplus and just in the way. PM if interested. Yes I take PayPal. Keep your original and mod this cover or test your artistic talents.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Matrix I owe u an apology for not getting back to u. I had expressed interest in ur cover a few days ago and u pm'd me but I completely forgot to respond to you. Im terribly sorry, but I have found a cover already. Thanks, Jim.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Drop to $50.00 UPS prepaid. If no one want it it goes in storage up in the garage loft and out of my office.
John

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Price Drop to $50.00 UPS prepaid. If no one want it it goes in storage up in the garage loft and out of my office.
John
PM sent...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Engine Cover is Sold

The cover has been bought and paid for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts