Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took some searching on my part, and perhaps this has been addressed before, but - I found an R/T badge for the rear spoiler that is an exact match to the stock grille badge that comes on the car. A lot of the ones I could find were either the vintage badge or had chrome incorporated in them unlike the more aggressive modern red/black badge. This is the appropriate size too.

Just thought I'd pass it along for future or current owners looking for the same thing.

The MOPAR part number is: 68092750AA

I've included pics of both the front grille and new badge installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered on from the dealer from a Charger spoiler...
cool - do you have a part number? Would like to see it as well.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I bought a Scat Pack Badge off a forum member and they also sent me the R/T badge they took off their grille. I've removed the stubs and sanded them down, now I'm not sure if I want the Scat Pack Badge or the R/T on the Spoiler.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put this one on my Scat Pack. Had the same one on my '10 R/TC. Can't remember the Mopar part number, but got them from Luke at Steve White Parts
I saw that one quite a bit and it looks fantastic as well. It’s the more “classic” R/T style and a little different than the one on the grille.

The one I listed is the only one I could find that perfectly matched the one on the grille.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I saw that one quite a bit and it looks fantastic as well. It’s the more “classic” R/T style and a little different than the one on the grille.

The one I listed is the only one I could find that perfectly matched the one on the grille.

Just wish that the factory put one on standard, but oh well!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Just wish that the factory put one on standard, but oh well!
I agree! But. It’s an easy $25 add.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It took some searching on my part, and perhaps this has been addressed before, but - I found an R/T badge for the rear spoiler that is an exact match to the stock grille badge that comes on the car. A lot of the ones I could find were either the vintage badge or had chrome incorporated in them unlike the more aggressive modern red/black badge. This is the appropriate size too.

Just thought I'd pass it along for future or current owners looking for the same thing.

The MOPAR part number is: 68092750AA

I've included pics of both the front grille and new badge installed.
Nice, I found this one on Amazon.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
looks awesome :)

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
I wanted my rear view to be more balanced and symmetrical, so I did this......along with painting the spoiler body color. I just prefer that look.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts