Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did you pop out the passenger side headlight lens too so it looks symmetrical? I feel like with just the driver lens missing it makes my car look like something broke or it wasn’t repaired properly. Thinking of just popping out the passenger side one so it’s not noticeable.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
712 Posts
Driver side only.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

This is what I have on my passenger side
My drivers side go has the pattern as well but it has holes so air flow goes into the the Hellcat intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What tubes are those/where did you get them and the screen?

Reactions: grey_hemi

·
Registered
981 Posts
No offense but those rings are stupidly over priced. If you’re concerned about debris, take your cap and router off the end of it, cover with a wire mesh and screw it back in for a handful of dollars and 20 minutes of your time.

·
Registered
230 Posts
No offense but those rings are stupidly over priced. If you’re concerned about debris, take your cap and router off the end of it, cover with a wire mesh and screw it back in for a handful of dollars and 20 minutes of your time.
I won both items on a giveaway, the rings I personally wouldn’t buy unless I just had extra money laying around but the caps in the back I would adds just a small touch tbh

·
Registered
981 Posts
I won both items on a giveaway, the rings I personally wouldn’t buy unless I just had extra money laying around but the caps in the back I would adds just a small touch tbh
Caps aren’t bad, they look nice. But for $35+ tax I wouldn’t buy them lol. I thought about doing what i said but I haven’t gotten really any debris so haven’t bothered.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,580 Posts
I took the passenger side out for symmetry. A week or so later I found a set of like new used color matched Merrick rings for an even better look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

·
Registered
230 Posts
Caps aren’t bad, they look nice. But for $35+ tax I wouldn’t buy them lol. I thought about doing what i said but I haven’t gotten really any debris so haven’t bothered.
Your idea has me thinking of adding mesh to DS cap now, looks plus something to catch the bugs /rocks could be something if I decide to remove my whole are box again

·
Registered
981 Posts
Your idea has me thinking of adding mesh to DS cap now, looks plus something to catch the bugs /rocks could be something if I decide to remove my whole are box again
Maybe I’ll get around to my idea someday lol, they’re just sitting in my workbench drawer. Between tile floors, countertops, painting and yard work I haven’t much time for that haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts