2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,904 Posts
More reason to love them :p

A Guy

Reactions: Van_island_spshaker

·
Registered
352 Posts
In the big picture. Nothing like the americans we just dont have the population. There more people in the state of california. Than the whole population of canada. We buy as many as we. Can. Thats my thinking..

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
In the big picture. Nothing like the americans we just dont have the population. There more people in the state of california. Than the whole population of canada. We buy as many as we. Can i think
That's why I want to move out of Commiefornica. Just too many people, too much gridlock traffic, too much regulations, and too $$$ expensive. (perhaps not as expensive as Canada)?? What is the price of super unleaded fuel in Canada per gallon and octane rating????

·
Registered
352 Posts
Im on vancouver island it aint cheap. My spouse is from the mid west. She can make way more in the us than here and cost of.living is less .just depends where your at and what your professsion is. Like gasoline here over 5 a gallon reg fuel. Over 1.50 a canadian litre

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Im on vancouver island it aint cheap. My spouse is from the mid west. She can make way more in the us than here and cost of.living is less .just depends where your at and what your professsion is. Like gasoline here over 5 a gallon reg fuel. Over 1.50 a canadian litre
Gasoline here is anywhere from $4.50 to 5.50+ for super unleaded 91 octane.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
351 Posts
That's why I want to move out of Commiefornica. Just too many people, too much gridlock traffic, too much regulations, and too $$$ expensive. (perhaps not as expensive as Canada)?? What is the price of super unleaded fuel in Canada per gallon and octane rating????
1.53 per liter here for 91 octane. $5.78 cdn per US gallon which converts to $4.59 USD. I'm in southern Ontario.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Will demand for these Challengers go down because of fuel prices to cause the price of V8 Challengers to go down?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Id say ask everyone who has a suv. Or truck. My 20195.7 a8. Did way better mileage than my2016 5.3 silverado. Im sure more trucks and suvs onnthe road than challenger camaro. Mustangs.
Im sure for most people this is a second vehicle. Unlike myself its my daily. Theres cheaper vehicles to drive. But this isnt the most thirsty. If u can afford. 60 to 70k vehicle canadian. Gas is least of your concern..

·
Registered
396 Posts
Will demand for these Challengers go down because of fuel prices to cause the price of V8 Challengers to go down?
Fuel prices affect daily drivers.
Scat packs & Hellcats are more of a toy for people - so they probably won't take a hit.
Inflation will also keep prices high since the USD is becoming worthless.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@icecoldmn no advantage, I just hadn’t placed an order and there no stock of what I want nearby. Waiting for 2022 since I already have a challenger now. Looking to upgrade soon.

@Slidd thanks for the info, I appreciate that. We shall see right! My local dealer here thinks the same thing. End of this month but it’s really just a guess. I am curious if end of January ends up being the start of 2022 production. Seems like that would make more sense since they’re backed up.
Hello, Just ordered 22 scat 12/8. No updates on production. They quoted ETA 6-8 weeks from order placement. Was in D status 12/10 with no further movement 12/28. Possible closing of plant Jan/3-26 to prepare for 2022 production. I have been told so many different things by each rep I speak with. No real clue. I do have VIN/VON. But that's it. Just waiting....

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Hello, Just ordered 22 scat 12/8. No updates on production. They quoted ETA 6-8 weeks from order placement. Was in D status 12/10 with no further movement 12/28. Possible closing of plant Jan/3-26 to prepare for 2022 production. I have been told so many different things by each rep I speak with. No real clue. I do have VIN/VON. But that's it. Just waiting....
:unsure:
And you did put $$$ deposit down?

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT 392 Maximum Steel Metallic
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
I placed an order for a 2022 WBSP on 12/3 with my dealer. They said with luck, mid to late February. You figure the factory is closed until the 24th of January. They have pushed all of us with orders to the front and dealers can’t order stock at the moment. So that means if we can get a TPW in the end of January/ early February we may see our cars by the end of February if not early March. I still haven’t been told any info on mine. I’m waiting to hear back from my salesman regarding if I have a VIN yet.

• Love
Reactions: SheReady💋
161 - 180 of 241 Posts