Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels have little over 200 miles on them, and tires have 2000 miles on them. No peeling out or burning my wheels either.

I like these wheels, but always open to other ideas...I like to change.

Might trade for some other aftermarkets, or possible stocks plus you kick in a few bucks.

I'm in Tulsa, OK. If your local hit me up if interested. My name is Jason.

I also have a k&n air filter I used for about 500 miles before I bought the enitre cold air intake. I'll sale it to you for 25.

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
Good luck on your sale/trade, Jason.

You might want to post more information on the wheels and tires. Like, what size are the rims? They look like 20x8.5", or 20x9", or so. Are they staggered, so that the rear rims are wider than the front. What size are the tires? the stock 245/45/20s all around?

What part of Tulsa are you in? I'm in Tulsa.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured if anyone was curious about all that info they would have contacted me.

But, they are the stock tires, 245/45/20. they are not staggered. And almost certain they are 20x8.5.

And I'm in Midtown.....Near and around Promenade area.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lorenzo
WL026 is the part number for the wheel. Sorry had to post again after I read my receipt.

20x8.5, +35 offset and I've found them online from 248-270 each, and that was very little effort of course.

I hope this answers questions people may have.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm not too far from the Promenade area.

I think posting up as much information as possible, so you don't get redundant, simple questions filling up your PM box will be a benefit. Now, interested parties will know the basics before discussing any possible deals with you..

Good looking wheels by the way. Hopefully you'll get some good offers..

·
Registered
438 Posts
I will trade you...J/K! I think they look great on the Challenger, good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts