Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a 4-post in my garage and because of the slightly wider track of the Challenger had to move the track width out to the wider setting. Now that I've done that, my jack tray is too short to fit. So I could either buy another Jack tray from bend pack at the cost of $335 (which I think is highway robbery) or I can move on with two other options.

Option 1 and most expensive: Air-Hydro Bridge jack

Option 2 and least expensive: 4 Under-hoist saftey stands

The bridge jack has the cool factor, but at a cost of over $1K thats a lot of coin just so I can pull a wheel. Also if I want to do a rotation, I would technically need two bridge jacks...

The safety stands seem to be the most economical of the bunch at around $60 each stand. Anyone here have any input on this?

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,463 Posts
I have a direct lift 7000 that the Challenger fits on nicely. I recently bought a Pro Jack 3500 for lifting the car's wheels up for changing or service. It is a hydraulic jack with a hand pump. It wasn't cheap at $550, but it has added a new dimension of usability to the lift farther than just storage. One of the best things is that the width is adjustable to fit many lifts. Air actuated would be nice and a lot easier to use I imagine.

Pro Jack 3500

1 - 2 of 2 Posts