Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I pulled the trigger on a forged 392 6.4L 9:1 comp short block from Arrington engines during their March madness sale for my car. It's being sent to Crank This Performance here in Riverside where they will do the swap for me. I'll be using my stock cam and heads that Crank This are going to clean up in house and then put the Techco blower back on top. I already have the upgraded fuel system and an Arrington throttle body. I'm sure I'll need a few other things here and there, but other than that I should be good to go. I'll be posting some pics and video when it's done.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Awesome! Cam is the man and is super knowledgeable. You're in good hands. Hope you post some good pics of everything.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats Cam is the MAN!! He will have you Rockin!

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
You made a nice choice. That setup will rock.
Ask Cam about swaping the gear on the Techco to quite drive if you havent already.
He has the ability to send the gears out and have them re ground into the quite drive setup.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Sweet brother!!! Cam will make that combo haul. Our next track day is going to be wild now. Are you making it out to the mojave mile on the 10? Bill and I are heading to the mopars on the strip race in vegas on the 8-9 then mojave mile on the 10th:thumbsup: Send me a PM if you decide to go.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet brother!!! Cam will make that combo haul. Our next track day is going to be wild now. Are you making it out to the mojave mile on the 10? Bill and I are heading to the mopars on the strip race in vegas on the 8-9 then mojave mile on the 10th:thumbsup: Send me a PM if you decide to go.
Thanks bro. No, I can't make it to anything for a while. I was drafted for paramedic school last minute and start on Monday. That's why I missed Spring Fest too. I had to take some prep classes and one was on Saturday. You guys are going to have a blast. I'm jealous, but once I'm done with medic school it's on.

Thanks everyone else for the kind words. I know Cam and Eric at Crank This are going to take care of me. It was also a pleasure dealing with Don Y. at Arrington.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
It's about time you put something forged under that Techco. Nice choice in C.I. It should scream!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
congrats on the build brother hope it's moving as planned...Cam will get you right nice choice of motor also... :guiness:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts