Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just arrived! Brand new set of 3-piece forged wheels in staggered set-up for YOUR Challenger SE or RT! They are the FS-6 model made by Forgedspecialties.com. Faces have a brushed finish and lips are polished. There are 30 bolts per wheel. 18 x 8.5 fronts with a 2 inch lip and 18 x 10 rears with a 3.5 inch lip. These were made specifically for the Challenger hub and have just arrived after almost three months of waiting. Never been mounted, no rubber. Original cost was $3k! Will sell for $1650 cash or cleared funds only. Wheels are located in San Antonio, Texas for your inspection. We would rather not hassle with shipping. PM me for more details. Happy New Year! RR

NOW FOR SALE AT $500 FOR ALL FOUR NEW WHEELS / BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make Offer

Yes, for my CT community these custom beauties are available for a MAKE OFFER sale. If I have to ship, you will pay the shipping and my cost to box them properly. A true deal for a lucky Challenger owner.
Get a friend or relative to store until you snowbirds can make a trip to pickup.

RR

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alrighty then... I'll throw in a free set of new hood struts, new set of Mopar wheel locks and whatever the heck else we have that is new. Did I mention the wheels are round?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lay-A-Way Offer

Thanks for that Dynaraton. Have you ever seen something you wanted badly but had to just dream about it? KEEP IT CLEAN! Here is an offer you can't resist. Sometimes even Robroy has to shop at KMart for material for his kilt. That discounted bolt of Hello Kitty fabric will look awesome on me this summer. Anyway, since I have the room I will offer to hold these wheels for one year (YES! That is 365 days) until they can be paid in full. A deposit of $200 is all that is required.
If the wheels sell within that time to another buyer for the full amount, I will refund the entire deposit. You will have 364 dreamy nights envisioning your Chally sporting some of the best wheels out there. How about that for a Blue Light special. Lay-a-way never looked so good.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
DAMN! how much is shipping to 93010?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Are they still round? LOL

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep

DAMN! how much is shipping to 93010?
Yes, round as ever and need to move them out of inventory. You and I both know there isn't a wheel made on Earth that compares to these for 4x the price.
Shipping from 78230. If you or anybody else is serious PM me and I'll start the process. Thanks for the laugh Amechnut. RR

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Amechnut has first dibs if he's serious. I'll take all other takers on first come first serve.

As new as video shows and I have represented. NEVER MOUNTED and TPMS ready (no sensors w/ deal). Wheels are extremely light... check their website. RR

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lots of interest, questions and still available. Perhaps one of our weekend bloggers will jump on this deal? These are perfect for anyone with an SE or RT.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
now for sale at $500 for all four new wheels / buyer pays shipping
&^%%* I just dropped over a grand for wheels last week! Those are amazing wheels for that price.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
how much they way?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Again, the wheels were manufactured in Germany, shipped to us, inspected and NEVER mounted. You will need special lugnuts like Gorilla's small diameter aluminum racing lugnuts as they have the correct tapered seat. Wheels are TPMS ready without sensors. If you want to run the wheels without the expense of the sensors, you can! Your dash light will illuminate but if that doesn't bother you, then you are streaks ahead of the game with money in your pocket. Having a second set of wheels, ESPECIALLY these wheels is ideal because you can always have your other set cleaned and ready for any occasion like car shows, etc.
After Feb. 19th this price will no longer be honored. Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc RR

1 - 20 of 50 Posts