1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please delete

traded car in not for sale no more

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna say, it's really tempting, it's optioned out how I want. Hopefully you got a fair amount on your trade.
LOL where were you i had it forsale about 1 year now.
I got about30k for my car and several thousand off msrp.
I think i did very well. I got the silver car back that i wanted.
and and 9 miles on the odometer i love these cars!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, the timing isn't optimal. My wife is about to have our first child. Otherwise I would be on it like bug spray on bowl weevel. I will get one eventually though, provided I can ever decide between RT and SRt.

·
Registered
138 Posts
You got $30k for that car at bonestock with 12k miles? New 2011 RTs bone stock go for $29k.
Stock meaning no mods. R/T Classics average around 38 to 40K new.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
OK so thats # 3 for you. Now lets see if MoonDog will go for #4. You guys are both tie.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Stock meaning no mods. R/T Classics average around 38 to 40K new.
Why do stock RT classics go for 38k new when stock 11 RTs go for 29k new? Or is there a difference between stock and bonestock? Regardless, if a BONEstock 11 RT is 29k new and a STOCK 10 RT classic is 38k new wtf is in the car that makes it worth 10k more?

Might as well buy an SRT8.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why do stock RT classics go for 38k new when stock 11 RTs go for 29k new? Or is there a difference between stock and bonestock? Regardless, if a BONEstock 11 RT is 29k new and a STOCK 10 RT classic is 38k new wtf is in the car that makes it worth 10k more?

stock means" no mods" forget it

·
Registered
348 Posts

Seriously, as long as you've been talking about looking at Challengers, you should get it by now. The Classic package includes things like the leather interior, etc. You go buy your $29K "bone stock" '11 Challenger and then compare it to a '10 (or '11) Classic.

FYI, you can keep talking about your $29k '11, but an '11 Classic R/T with ONLY the sunroof as an option stickers at around $35k. Add to that the fact on in 2009/10 the manual transmission was a $1k option, and you're getting up there in price. Well-optioned 2011 Classic R/T's sticker at about $39k.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Seriously, as long as you've been talking about looking at Challengers, you should get it by now. The Classic package includes things like the leather interior, etc. You go buy your $29K "bone stock" '11 Challenger and then compare it to a '10 (or '11) Classic.

FYI, you can keep talking about your $29k '11, but an '11 Classic R/T with ONLY the sunroof as an option stickers at around $35k. Add to that the fact on in 2009/10 the manual transmission was a $1k option, and you're getting up there in price. Well-optioned 2011 Classic R/T's sticker at about $39k.

My mistake I read over the CLASSIC part. My apologies, but you should chill out, it was a simple mistake.

·
Registered
205 Posts
wantonebad,
is that your torred RT classic sitting on the floor of merrick dodge with a tad bit over 12k miles? there asking 28,995 for?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
wantonebad,
is that your torred RT classic sitting on the floor of merrick dodge with a tad bit over 12k miles? there asking 28,995 for?
Yes
lol small world huh
Did you notice any body damage i was hit with the car in december on the pass side that is why i traded it in and i was tired of the red.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is this Merrick Dodge in New York? I tried to find it on their website but didn't see it.
Here is the first one i traded in 2 years ago still forsale more than the classic package mind you that's how cheap it is LOL but they are asking way too much for the silver one dose not even have leather. it's cloth with a 6 speed
Cars for Sale: 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T in Amityville, NY 11701: Coupe Details - 268408293 - AutoTrader.com

and here is the second
Cars for Sale: 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T in Wantagh, NY 11793: Coupe Details - 293272001 - AutoTrader.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts