·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I've been hanging out on this forum for a while but I don't think I've
come across any Dealers that support this site or offer special deals
to members.

On the other hand, there are a few dealers on Camaro5.com that seem to get a lot of business from members and even help buyers find the perfect Camaro. For example:

"More Available! ...Fly in... Drive Out, or I can ship to You"

More Available! ...Fly in... Drive Out, or I can ship to You - 2011 Camaro ZL1 Camaro Forum / Camaro SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Seems like Dodge Dealers are missing the boat.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
There use to be a couple of dealerships that were here, I think both of them got the axe when Chrysler did its BK. Bob Frederick is to go to guy on deals through a dealership, I just don't know which one he works for.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
notsure_ can tell you how to get ahold of Bob Frederick. There are a couple of dealerships that are sponsors at CF2 maybe they will start getting more involved here.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I know four dealerships that sell factory orders at or close to invoice.
One in CA, FL, UT, and can't remember where the fourth is.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I was wondering about this too - I thought maybe commerce was prohibited from the site, not having been here long. I have a dealer near me who is absolutely loaded with 2010 and 2011 Challengers. Several of the 2010s are demonstrators, a few are new. I bought my car last week from their sister location who just had a few cars, but a bigger discount. Anyway, if anyone is in the Washington DC area and wants to choose from quite a few cars on the lot, I can tell you more about the Silver Spring location. They had a 392 in a dark grey. Lots of 2011s in new colors too.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
We are a proud and active supporting dealer of ChallengerTalk.com and we have over 100 Challengers available (in stock and coming). I am always available to help, regardless of where you buy. If you choose us, we do ship cars nationwide all the time, as well as drop ship to nearby dealers, and will certainly roll out the red carpet if you wish to fly into town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts