Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your a member here donate 10.00-20.00 at least to the cause support your forum.Use pay pal its easy as every little bit helps.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f100/forumwar-support-fund-48630/

See thread above and make a donation pay it forward to support a Mopar brother!
Kick some ass at forum wars and its only 3 weeks out now!

17500 members come on!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
585 Posts
although I do enjoy being a wise arse from t to t and I did make a donate and plan to be at the party/track/milling about. But what the heck is this thing, could you say a little bit about the contenders, they likely to be those other guys, non mopar? and how it all goes down once at camptown? New to the modern day throw down. Like to know about our horse, realize it's likely a challenger, what about it's build. No secrets please. Just some friendly hype!! :bigthumb:

ok forget about it, seems to be in the "TV SHOOT" thread I've been avoiding since joining, go figure

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Read brother,guess you did....LOL
Have fun down there man support Jeff!:bigthumb:

although I do enjoy being a wise arse from t to t and I did make a donate and plan to be at the party/track/milling about. But what the heck is this thing, could you say a little bit about the contenders, they likely to be those other guys, non mopar? and how it all goes down once at camptown? New to the modern day throw down. Like to know about our horse, realize it's likely a challenger, what about it's build. No secrets please. Just some friendly hype!! :bigthumb:

ok forget about it, seems to be in the "TV SHOOT" thread I've been avoiding since joining, go figure

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Donate 10,20, what ever guys
All is appretiated see link in first post!
If your name is on that donation list your a true blue Mopar brother no doubt now I know times are freaking rough but 5 bucks anyting to offset the transportation of this car and fuel...Jeff is bleeding cash into this event for this forum. Its the least we can do to help..

You call yourself a member here??
Pay it forward!
Jeff's running up aganist a Greasy Camaro that takes guts and coin!!
Come on show some true Mopar color's here and bump what ever you can for this just cause.

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Donate to the fund there are no tie's ....
Support our brother for this event any amount will help as the 70 T/A is rolling his 80k + challenger for this event,and this forum.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts