Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As all of you are interested in what I am doing to get ready for the upcoming "ForumWars" here it is I'll spill the beans and we progress with the minor updates :up_to_something:
Those in the inner circle are in working feverishly behind the scenes with out their help and the support of the forum as a community this wouldn't be possible. :bigthumb:
I am very humble as many on the board who have met me can attest I am not a smack talker!!! I am a car enthusiast that loves Mopars for 30+ years and have had many successes and failures with the team we have put together we feel that we will be competitive and represent well.
I thank all involved and the shops involved :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
saved for photos

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saved for future updates

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Good luck Jeff. We're all rooting for you.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Good luck Jeff.. Wish I could help more and be there in Jan. Just be careful what you post, cuz we know the C5 spies are reading your posts.

Mike

5,134 Posts
Practice hard and give 'em hell, Jeff. Your brothers are behind you. Not much I can do from here, but if there's anything I can do just holler. I'm good with computers and datalogs :)

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Jeff that 572 hemi with KB 4.2 you're putting in along with the 500 shot of nitrous is going to make a lot of power. The weight reduction down to 3100 lbs. will also help.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Best of luck to you Jeff! You're going to represent us well. Most of all, have fun with it bro! :guiness:

Jeff that 572 hemi with KB 4.2 you're putting in along with the 500 shot of nitrous is going to make a lot of power. The weight reduction down to 3100 lbs. will also help.
Well put! They won't even know what hit'em! :browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
That was the plan but when they went to tune it the damn thing took off on the first pull and is stuck in orbit somewhere over China....

All we could get on short notice was a 70's slant 6 that we managed to match up to an old 3 spd auto (column shift).... Its ok though because I'm sure the C5 guys are nice and will bring something with somewhat equal power to match ours.

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Jeff will also be racing using only his left foot because it turns out he actually sold the rights to his right foot when he was in college and the roaming gypsy finally returned to collect what was rightfully hers.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I told Jeff to stop sand bagging and put the Arrington 720rwhp tune up back in the car, It has traction control.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Maybe you can loan him your evic, BW. Times are dang good with that thing :)

Go get 'em, Jeff! We're here for ya man.

HemiSam

1 - 20 of 119 Posts