Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I found a way to track 2011 Challenger orders. I have not got my vin yet or I would confirm it but it should work.

This is what you do...

Pull up this site address:
Vehicle Shipment Status and History

In the address line at the top of the browser (not on the page it's self) find the vin number in the address and replace it with your vin. If you click it, in this case replace the numbers 2B3CJ7DJ8BH501062 with you own vin. This should give you your build status and forcasted delivery dated.

Let me know how it works guys.

·
Registered
557 Posts
It's been working for quite a while now. Check "Who ordered a 392" on the SRT8 page.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yes, we've been using that site for over a week now on another thread. But thanks for posting. Coincidentally the example in your post is my car.I was surprised to see that it moved to I status. :):):)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL ok so I am a lot slow, I am just very excited and impatient with the holding pattern. Sorry for the double post.

·
Registered
653 Posts
LOL ok so I am a lot slow, I am just very excited and impatient with the holding pattern. Sorry for the double post.
Hey TinCuda, you ordered on Friday? If so, what date is yours scheduled for delivery? I only ask because I have to reorder this week and need an idea of what the delivery estimate date is.

Harrison

·
Registered
557 Posts
No need to apologize...we are all excited about getting these beasts. I ordered mine September 18th, and it isn't here yet.:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey TinCuda, you ordered on Friday? If so, what date is yours scheduled for delivery? I only ask because I have to reorder this week and need an idea of what the delivery estimate date is.

Harrison
I do not have my vin yet so I don't know. The dealer was thinking sometime in March.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I do not have my vin yet so I don't know. The dealer was thinking sometime in March.
That really sucks. I can't believe it's gonna take that long.

·
Registered
421 Posts
That really sucks. I can't believe it's gonna take that long.

I put my order in on Saturday, the salesman said the company that takes the order's isnt there on Saturday's so my order would go in today (Monday). Then he told me that it'll take about 6-8 weeks to build and for delivery so my delivery date should be by March 14th.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I put my order in on Saturday, the salesman said the company that takes the order's isnt there on Saturday's so my order would go in today (Monday). Then he told me that it'll take about 6-8 weeks to build and for delivery so my delivery date should be by March 14th.
Ron, that's perfect. My order will be today (Tuesday) or tomorrow so I'm probably going to be looking at a delivery date of March 15th or 16th. Hopefully. Which dealership did you order from? I ordered from Paramus the first time, probably will again.

Harrison

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ron, that's perfect. My order will be today (Tuesday) or tomorrow so I'm probably going to be looking at a delivery date of March 15th or 16th. Hopefully. Which dealership did you order from? I ordered from Paramus the first time, probably will again.

Harrison

Ugh Paramus Dodge. I will NEVER buy another car/truck from them again.
Long story short, I bought a 2002 Durango from them new, bought a 2006 Mango Daytona from Warnock and brought them both for service there with no problems. Then when I bought my Top Banana at Warnock, when it came time for a recall, they refused to fix it, telling me to go back to Warnock to fix it. Two week's ago, I go to Paramus to put an order in for the SRT and I made it very clear that I wanted to talk number's first and see what the payment's were going to be and how much the dealer is going to charge me for the car. The salesman, Bill? wouldnt even talk numbers until he had a down payment and when I told him no, he got very cold and kept trying to pressure me into giving him some cash deposit.
So last Friday, I got a card in the mail from Little Falls Dodge giving me $2,500 off on any 2011 vehicle so I went to see if it was true. They stood by the card, giving me the $2,500 off the SRT and they threw in free synthetic oil changes and a free loaner car if I ever need service.
But my point is that Paramus Dodge had me as a customer way back when, they lost me as one when they refused to fix my Charger and they had a chance to gain me back as a customer and lost me again. I hope you have better luck with them then I did.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ugh Paramus Dodge. I will NEVER buy another car/truck from them again.
Long story short, I bought a 2002 Durango from them new, bought a 2006 Mango Daytona from Warnock and brought them both for service there with no problems. Then when I bought my Top Banana at Warnock, when it came time for a recall, they refused to fix it, telling me to go back to Warnock to fix it. Two week's ago, I go to Paramus to put an order in for the SRT and I made it very clear that I wanted to talk number's first and see what the payment's were going to be and how much the dealer is going to charge me for the car. The salesman, Bill? wouldnt even talk numbers until he had a down payment and when I told him no, he got very cold and kept trying to pressure me into giving him some cash deposit.
So last Friday, I got a card in the mail from Little Falls Dodge giving me $2,500 off on any 2011 vehicle so I went to see if it was true. They stood by the card, giving me the $2,500 off the SRT and they threw in free synthetic oil changes and a free loaner car if I ever need service.
But my point is that Paramus Dodge had me as a customer way back when, they lost me as one when they refused to fix my Charger and they had a chance to gain me back as a customer and lost me again. I hope you have better luck with them then I did.

Don't think I'm having better luck. I have to call my dealer at least twice a week. I don't think he checks his voicemails because I almost never get a callback. The dealer communicated with me weekly throughout the month of November, and now it's impossible to get ahold of him during the most important part of my order (now). He seems to be more concerned with selling Grand Caravans and Calibers than my car. No offense to anyone that buys them, it just annoys me that he has no concern for a customer who is spending this kind of money on a Challenger. Really want to order from Bob Frederick now, everyone says he's the man to see.
Sounds like you got a great deal though, if my dealer gives me a hard time I think I'll go over to Little Falls. Any idea if there's any way to get that $2,500 if I don't have a card? It'd be really great for me if I could.

Harrison

·
Registered
681 Posts
Challenger Build & Shipment Tracking 2010 & 2011

I think I found a way to track 2011 Challenger orders. I have not got my vin yet or I would confirm it but it should work.

This is what you do...

Pull up this site address:
Vehicle Shipment Status and History

In the address line at the top of the browser (not on the page it's self) find the vin number in the address and replace it with your vin. If you click it, in this case replace the numbers 2B3CJ7DJ8BH501062 with you own vin. This should give you your build status and forcasted delivery dated.

Let me know how it works guys.
This site also works for delivered cars including 2010 production. Not sure about earlier model years. Anyone tried 2008 or 2009 cars?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Don't think I'm having better luck. I have to call my dealer at least twice a week. I don't think he checks his voicemails because I almost never get a callback. The dealer communicated with me weekly throughout the month of November, and now it's impossible to get ahold of him during the most important part of my order (now). He seems to be more concerned with selling Grand Caravans and Calibers than my car. No offense to anyone that buys them, it just annoys me that he has no concern for a customer who is spending this kind of money on a Challenger. Really want to order from Bob Frederick now, everyone says he's the man to see.
Sounds like you got a great deal though, if my dealer gives me a hard time I think I'll go over to Little Falls. Any idea if there's any way to get that $2,500 if I don't have a card? It'd be really great for me if I could.

Harrison

I dont know, the card they sent me said they wanted to buy my 2006 Charger.
I know the feeling of waiting, I'm fighting now, being impatient but it's probably for the best. I dont want the car for the winter. I just want the vin number already so I can track it, lol.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Well here is to hoping I can track mine soon! Still in "C"!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump bump, Sorry about the bump, A friend of mine was looking for this link and could not find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my 392 two months ago and couldn't get enough info on the car status from the dealer.
Thanks very much for the link. It says my current is departed facility yesterday so my ride should be at dealer soon.
Can't wait.

1963 Corvette convertible
2003 Harley Fatboy

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These are very exciting times. For me at least!

I ordered my 392 two months ago and couldn't get enough info on the car status from the dealer.
Thanks very much for the link. It says my current is departed facility yesterday so my ride should be at dealer soon.
Can't wait.

1963 Corvette convertible
2003 Harley Fatboy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts