Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After searching forever, I believe I found some aftermarket hyper black matching rims that are wider than stock. Wheel Outlet on Ebay has 4 of them for $664 + $99 shipping. They are $190 a piece shipped. The 20x10 has an 18mm offset, the 20x9 20mm. Not sure if that will work with our cars? After contacting them, they said they only sell them in sets of 4. I might order the 4 and resell the fronts. They are on sale for the next 4 days at 9% off.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Rims-Gu...t-Challenger-Charger-300C-Magnum/263386172984

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'll Follow this thread. If I remember well, those are chinese wheels. They seem nice tho. I saw factory reproduction is doing a 10. 5 rear and 9. 5 front. Did you see them?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya probably Chinese made. Been looking at Factory Reproductions but they don't do the hyper black color. I want it to match my fronts and just need the rears for drag radials.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you do drag go 10.5 on the back to go 315. And then you switch back home :)
Jk. They have satin right?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I want to buy them too. I'm worry they crack for road course.. Anybody has experience with them?

·
Registered
486 Posts
The SRT forged wheels are from Taiwan!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Spokes on these are different. Similar, but different. Look how they kind of tail out when getting closer the lip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
The SRT forged wheels are from Taiwan!

This...and its always a hoot...everyone says I want OEM wheels like they are made in US....Most of them are made in Taiwan which is to China as Costco is to Sams... Its the same thing in the Corvette world...

·
Registered
486 Posts
After searching forever, I believe I found some aftermarket hyper black matching rims that are wider than stock. Wheel Outlet on Ebay has 4 of them for $664 + $99 shipping. They are $190 a piece shipped. The 20x10 has an 18mm offset, the 20x9 20mm. Not sure if that will work with our cars? After contacting them, they said they only sell them in sets of 4. I might order the 4 and resell the fronts. They are on sale for the next 4 days at 9% off.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Rims-Gu...t-Challenger-Charger-300C-Magnum/263386172984
Those do not look like they match the SRT Hyper Black. Not only do they look darker in the pictures, if you look at, "See full item description"...It reads "Finish: Dark HYPER Black (like Charcoal Gray)"
Not what you or I are looking for.
I can't be sure about the looks of the Factory Reproductions wheels as they have different names for their colors.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like the satin black from Factory rep. Just wprry about their strenght. I will use them on roadcourse and the idea of cracking the rims in a hard brake is still there

And by the way 10.5 with 315 will rubb. i see people putting a 3mm spacer.
I rubbed in hard cornering with a 20x9 275mm wheel.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I like the satin black from Factory rep. Just wprry about their strenght. I will use them on roadcourse and the idea of cracking the rims in a hard brake is still there. Being "cast" doesn't necessarily make them bad. There are different types and methods used for cast wheels.

And by the way 10.5 with 315 will rubb. i see people putting a 3mm spacer.
I rubbed in hard cornering with a 20x9 275mm wheel. All depends on wheel offset, the car model, and in some cases slight variations within the same year and model.

As noted!

Reactions: flyhalf

·
Super Moderator
16,210 Posts
OEM WRT wheels:

'15 Hyper Black II WRT - looks like matte black
'16 - present Hyper Black II WRT - granite matte finish [not black]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts