Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... despite both the little angel AND the little devil screaming GET IN, GET IN!, i just walked away.

Although i will be passing back by that dealership on the way out of town tonight, so i will have to once more decide whether or not to listen to temptation.

What's the worst that could happen? I am only going to sit in it long enough to crank the wheel this way and that while making VROOM VROOM noises...

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took the long way out of town so I wouldn’t be tempted. She was a good looking car though. Octane red pearl or something like that...maybe one day...

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lolwut!??
In a nutshell, I was with someone yesterday who pulled over in front of a Kia dealership in Abilene to use the phone, and I got out to smoke a smoke and began wandering around the lot and looking at cars. I stumbled upon this car in their used section, and I noticed the doors were unlocked.

Every fiber of my being wanted to open the door and get in so I could sit behind the wheel and daydream of what it’d be like to pilot that beast, but I managed to summon the willpower to resist, and I left it as it sat instead.

But I knew I would have to drive back by the dealership on the way out of town last night, but this time I’d be alone. And I wasn’t optimistic I could resist the temptation again, so I took the long way out of town so I wouldn’t even have the opportunity to get in trouble...

I’m getting smart in my old age! 🧐

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Besides not having any pics, that is wrong in at least one respect - the rear tires on it are 295s, not 245 like it says. I remember looking them to see how wide they were because they were definitely prominent on the rear end.

·
Registered
109 Posts
In a nutshell, I was with someone yesterday who pulled over in front of a Kia dealership in Abilene to use the phone, and I got out to smoke a smoke and began wandering around the lot and looking at cars. I stumbled upon this car in their used section, and I noticed the doors were unlocked.

Every fiber of my being wanted to open the door and get in so I could sit behind the wheel and daydream of what it’d be like to pilot that beast, but I managed to summon the willpower to resist, and I left it as it sat instead.

But I knew I would have to drive back by the dealership on the way out of town last night, but this time I’d be alone. And I wasn’t optimistic I could resist the temptation again, so I took the long way out of town so I wouldn’t even have the opportunity to get in trouble...

I’m getting smart in my old age!
Uh... Wut!??

Why is this a thread? Why didn't you just go back when the dealer was open to ask for a test drive?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,532 Posts
Uh... Wut!??

Why is this a thread? Why didn't you just go back when the dealer was open to ask for a test drive?
You have to excuse @Nuke this usually is posted in haiku form.

BTW it is posted in the off topic chat lounge so fair game.

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Uh... Wut!??

Oh no, i could not buy the car right now due to <reasons>, plus its at a dealership 3.5 hrs away.

i just thought i exercised a herculean amount of restraint by not just getting into the car and playing out my favorite chase scene from a movie or something. Sure it would have all been in my head, but I'm fine with that.

just fishing for an "atta-boy Nuke, keep on abiding all city, state, and county laws and youll be a respectable citizen yet!"

i believe that's what the kids call being thirsty, right?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,273 Posts
Did it really say Coming Soon on the windshield? I think it was baiting you!

A Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts