Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"It's alive!"

What do you guys think about this Frankenstein Challenger/Charger hybrid? :surprise:

What do you like the most? The cool two-tone paint or the giant "one-of-a-kind" color-keyed wheels?

Does it give you any ideas for car show mods?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
I can't un-see that.

Its the stuff of nightmares...and bad taste

·
Super Moderator
13,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WARNING!

DO NOT LOOK AT THE FRANKENSTEIN CAR FOR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS. IT WILL CAUSE PERMANENT EYE DAMAGE!

Look at these poor guys who didn't listen.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,533 Posts
Think I threw up in my mouth a little...

A Guy

·
Registered
844 Posts
Think I threw up in my mouth a little...

A Guy

That was going to be my response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
I like three things:

The Challenger front end replacing that ugly Charger truck front.

The purple color on the lower half (but not with the pink, please...)

Finally, I like that I will never look at it again after I post my comments!

·
Registered
97 Posts
talent misguided by the need to create. Very Dangerous thing. Recovery is possible though. Intervention is a must.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Different strokes and all that. I like the fact that it is not in my garage the most.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Barbie and Ken have gone gangsta! Clean but not for me, ever.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I would tell you what I think about that but my mother said "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all". I do like my Frankenstein much better. My first car I bought in 1978. It's a 1957 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 with a J2 tri-power and manual transmission. It was about to be hauled off to the junkyard when I got it. We named it Frankenstein because we used parts from 7 other cars to rebuild it and 80% of the floor has been replaced as well as both rocker panels. He is still going strong after an engine transplant this spring my dad and I swapped the 371cid with a 394cid Rocket engine he has had under his workbench that he pulled out of a 1959 Super 88 convertible before he scrapped it in the 70's. He wanted to put some miles on it and make sure it was still in good condition and I had pulled the engine from Frankie to rebuild it after nearly 200,000 miles.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How much money would it take for this car to be your daily driver for one year? Also, you would have to take it to at least two car shows.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
18 Participants
bwayneross
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing