Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent you a PM a few weeks ago. Do you have any R/T 6 speeds with cloth interior on the lot? If so please PM me.

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
Sent you a PM a few weeks ago. Do you have any R/T 6 speeds with cloth interior on the lot? If so please PM me.
Well, I'm not Fred (obviously), but it seems like the R/T with cloth is indeed a rare car; at least with dealer lot cars.

Maybe my cloth R/T will be worth more. :)
(I'm still driving it!)

·
Banned
524 Posts
Have you actually seen/ridden in both seats on this car?

The leather seats are REALLY nice, good quality and comfortable and the cloth is really cheapasss material. I thought the only folks buying cloth were going with Katskins.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you actually seen/ridden in both seats on this car?

The leather seats are REALLY nice, good quality and comfortable and the cloth is really cheapasss material. I thought the only folks buying cloth were going with Katskins.
I just don't like the way leather shows all the crease marks in 5-10 years! Thats just me. I know 90% of the people would much rather have leather but I seem to always like what others don't!

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
Have you actually seen/ridden in both seats on this car? . . .
Yes. I drove the R/T with leather, and sat in the SRT with leather (sat in a cloth SE too). While the leather is nice quality, I still prefer the cloth. The cloth in my R/T is very nice, comfortable, and isn't as dark as the leather. The silvery sheen looks sharp with the DWB color of my car.

My wife's car has leather (1997 Lexus) and I don't like getting into that car because of the leather seats. Nothing wrong with the seats, but I just don't like leather. Her last car (1990 Volvo) had leather too and I didn't care for those seats either.

I'm not dissing leather; different strokes for different folks. :D

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
BWBIKE:

You and I are in the minority... I TO am not a leather seats kind of guy... Everyone around me thinks I am off my rocker preferring cloth. I too have driven both and I still prefer cloth. My budget is tighter and I look at the $850 more for leather and say I'd prefer to have the 20 chrome wheels instead.

I have been in others cars and in the heat of summer they are too hot with shorts and too cold in dead of winter here... Yes... I know they have seat heaters though too...

Again, just me... I know everyone is different and I am in the minority.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I am back... I went back to doing web stuff and selling for our dealership. I didn't like running a BDC.

i will be around a bit more now :)

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I am back... I went back to doing web stuff and selling for our dealership. I didn't like running a BDC.

i will be around a bit more now :)
Hi Fred. A bunch of us are planning statewide Challenger get together around June 20th. If you are interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts