Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the fence with a supercharger,I need some one with a blown R/T to take me for a ride to push me over the fence..im looking at either Magnacharger,Procharger or Vortech..This post isn't about which one puts out more power, or which one is better,I just want to make sure its right for me..
I live in Sterling Heights MI. and im willing to drive within reason to meet somewhere,ill even buy you lunch.....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Come to ChallengerFest and you'll have several to pick from.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I'm on the fence with a supercharger,I need some one with a blown R/T to take me for a ride to push me over the fence..im looking at either Magnacharger,Procharger or Vortech..This post isn't about which one puts out more power, or which one is better,I just want to make sure its right for me..
I live in Sterling Heights MI. and im willing to drive within reason to meet somewhere,ill even buy you lunch.....:thumbsup:
I only wish I had my Challenger at home in Mrskego Wi. if so I would offer to let you take it for a ride around the city or on the expressway. I hope to have it back in March so if you are still looking for a supercharged car experience at that time just let me know when you are comming. It is a little trip from your place to ours but we have a spare bedroom so you are more than welcome to spend the night.
Just a little info on my Challenger it is a 2009 R/T 6 Speed with a forged & stroked short block and a Maggie Blower 581 RWHP it drives like stock untill you get on it then watch out. It is presently at Arrington where they are using it for some development work
Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts