Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For forum members...free shipping in the lower 48 states, for all Challenger Floor Mat orders...

There are Lloyds Famous Ultimats with your choices of fully licensed Dodge/Challenger logos on the mats.

We have the trunk mats and rear seat mats, also with free shipping...

Check them out at the link below...

Challenger Floor Mats

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the orders on these! You definitely will not be disappointed, as Lloyd's has built a reputation as the very best for a reason. Be sure to take advantage of this great offer while you can!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For forum members...free shipping in the lower 48 states, for all Challenger Floor Mat orders...

There are Lloyds Famous Ultimats with your choices of fully licensed Dodge/Challenger logos on the mats.

Challenger Floor Mats

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it possible to get a custom / personalized 'R / T' mat made?
You can put together a custom R/T mat on our other website, BuyCarFloorMats.com. We just don't have the R/T listed on our website b/c of the extreme number of thread color options we would have to include in the page. We don't advertise the BuyCarFloorMats website either because we can't offer free shipping there as it goes directly through the Lloyd's Mats customization program. If you want complete custom R/T mats though, that's a great place to start.

Thanks,

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Got the top of the line lloyds with RT on them , they are great. only use them for car shows.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the top of the line lloyds with RT on them , they are great. only use them for car shows.
Glad you like them! The Lloyds Mats are fantastic car show mats, and the quality on them is unmistakable. Would love to see pictures of them in your vehicle.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Just ordered a front set with embroidery for my SRT8

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love your mats and want to order a pair, but I would like the "Challenger" logo in script as it appears on the outside of my car. However the web site will not allow the model name to appear when selecting custom mats. What do I do? I'm not too crazy about the "new style" Challenger block lettering. Thanks in advance for your reply.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I love your mats and want to order a pair, but I would like the "Challenger" logo in script as it appears on the outside of my car. However the web site will not allow the model name to appear when selecting custom mats. What do I do? I'm not too crazy about the "new style" Challenger block lettering. Thanks in advance for your reply.
I support this.

I would MUCH prefer the scripty font vs the block lettering. It's a lot classier.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I support this.

I would MUCH prefer the scripty font vs the block lettering. It's a lot classier.
I'll mention this, but we can only sell mat logos that we can get the legal licensing for. If we can get the script lettering Challenger, that would be great, so I'll inquire. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Thanks for the order! I'm sure you'll love them when they arrive, they're the highest quality.

Thanks,
These mats are sweet. Thanks for a great product!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Is Challenger R/T available on a saddle tan mat? car is det yellow so thinking either yellow letters, but would consider red stitching to match external r/t emblems

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Is Challenger R/T available on a saddle tan mat? car is det yellow so thinking either yellow letters, but would consider red stitching to match external r/t emblems
These mats are available in about any combination you could imagine at our Car Floor Mat website! Head over there and put a set together, and if you have any other questions about them feel free to call us directly!

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Challenger Floor Mats

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered mine today. Front mats with blue "RT". Can't wait to see them and lay them down in my 2010 Blue RT.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts