Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
They're available for the 2010 SE on our website. Just check the above link out and you'll see a configurator that will allow you to put together a set for your Challenger. During that process a number of different emblem embroidery options will be available for you. Any questions or issues with the ordering, please feel free to give us a call!

Thanks,
Matt :bigthumb:
Matt,
I looked at the website. Is that 78.95 for 2 pcs "plus" 31 or whatever to get the customs?

Please advise,
Thank you,
Dave:info-smilie:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I have a 2011 SRT8 and the floormats have 2 cut outs for the floor hooks. Do these mats have both of them? Saw one from the pics above but didn't see both.
The Lloyd Mats are built to utilize your factory mounting system completely. No worries, your mats wont move around once installed.

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Matt,
I looked at the website. Is that 78.95 for 2 pcs "plus" 31 or whatever to get the customs?

Please advise,
Thank you,
Dave:info-smilie:
Dave,

The base price is for the mats without emblems, and the various emblem choices/options will change the price, so yes.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
They look great! Glad you like them and got them quickly! They're definitely really comfy, aren't they? That 32oz 2-play carpeting is plush and awesome on the feet.

Thanks,

I got mine in, fast... they so nice and comfy.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
wonder if they will have a 392 hemi one...
Wish I could tell you when that would be available.
By the way, just wanted to say that the white hurst shifter with white and blue inaugural edition seats in your Challenger looks great. Really clean look.

Thanks,
Matt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Can the thread color of the logo be changed?

I have a Mopar 10 and last I heard you guys cant get the license for that, but I like the plain "Challenger" logo, but it's in red. Can that be done in silver thread?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Can the thread color of the logo be changed?

I have a Mopar 10 and last I heard you guys cant get the license for that, but I like the plain "Challenger" logo, but it's in red. Can that be done in silver thread?
Absolutely can! There are 24 different thread color choices available for the Challenger lettering, and silver is amongst those available. If you're having trouble finding that in the order configurator tool, just give us a call here at (770)919-1433 and we'll help you with your order!

Thanks,
Matt

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Please PM me if you can get either S/E mats or custom make some for me with "Christine" on them. Thank you!

Chrisi

·
Registered
610 Posts
can it have challenger on the side and R/T in the middle both in red with black carpet? also is the trunk carpet embroided too ?

101 - 111 of 111 Posts