Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new member from Clarksville,TN. This is a very informative site I now KNOW more about my car than the salesman! Thanks to all!:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome! Your avatar is FF, is that the color you went with??

Also, I lived in Clarksville for about a year! Nice to see another person from there aboard the forum!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I wanted a color that was different than the rest! And this fits the bill. I may be the only one here haven't seen anotherone yet so that's cool. Were you in the military here ? Also yes Geohner I found that it is back on and plan to attend. That will be the coolest sight to see maybe over a hundred Challengers parked together in one parking lot!:banger:

·
Super Moderator
14,212 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,530 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yes I wanted a color that was different than the rest! And this fits the bill. I may be the only one here haven't seen anotherone yet so that's cool. Were you in the military here ? Also yes Geohner I found that it is back on and plan to attend. That will be the coolest sight to see maybe over a hundred Challengers parked together in one parking lot!:banger:
I actually worked at Trane....

I was the same way with the FF, wanted something different and it was the perfect choice!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome from NYC!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts