Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about this for awhile now and thought I would throw it out there. I was thinking about doing a meet on Friday nights...The location or locations are open, I'm just putting a feeler out there for anyone that might want to participate. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, please chime in. If not no worries :thanks:

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Here is a great link for events and meets in SoCal. http://www.socalcarculture.com/cruise_nights.html Check it as they update it.

I try to get to Ruby's in Redondo Beach during the summer. Bob's in Torrance and Burbank. Let me know if you had some places in mind. If it is an established meeting place or something you want to start is good with me. I'm sure I can get to a few of them. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a great link for events and meets in SoCal. SoCalCarCulture Cruise Nights Check it as they update it.

I try to get to Ruby's in Redondo Beach during the summer. Bob's in Torrance and Burbank. Let me know if you had some places in mind. If it is an established meeting place or something you want to start is good with me. I'm sure I can get to a few of them. :bigthumb:
Awesome, thanks! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts