Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Great sales experience with never any documentation or bs fees of any sort!!!!!

There are no additional FEES to be added to our price! This saves you up to $2500 over what other dealers charge in extra fees including Documentary, Notary, Prep, and Environmental. We are one of the only stores in the USA with no fees, that is why we sell all over the country - saving our customer's thousands! Many customers don't realize how much in extra fees they pay when buying a car. We also offer free delivery/airfare to many states.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Hickory-Newton, North Carolina, the staff at Steve White Motors will help you find the Chrysler, Jeep, FIAT or Dodge vehicle you want. At Steve White Motors we offer a searchable online inventory of new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, and Dodge cars, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, or quality used car that you have been searching for, especially if you are looking for Dodge & RAM trucks in Hickory, NC.

For years, the financial staff at Steve White Motors has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Unifour customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, FIAT and Dodge auto parts.

Whether you are looking for a Chrysler, Jeep, FIAT or Dodge, or a pre-owned car or truck, Steve White Motors is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions. We are conveniently located at 3470 US Highway 70. You can also reach Steve White Motors any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at Steve White Motors looks forward to serving you!

https://www.stevewhitemotors.net/

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I can attest that the service there always rates a 10...both service and sales........a lot of visits over the last 6 years or so including three new cars and two truck purchases and more.

Reactions: 1 person

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
Too bad you aren't local. Would be nice to know there is a good dealer experience if ever needed. A Guy

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I bought most of my mods from them..... Charger tube, Scat Pack 1PCM, Hellcat lower box and inlet tube, black fuel door. Now will the CHA1 work on a new Hellcat? :D

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Too bad you aren't local. Would be nice to know there is a good dealer experience if ever needed. A Guy

I drive the 140 miles for an oil change lol....and no finger prints so far.... :lol:

Its pretty amazing seeing the activity of just the parts business.....They have stuff stored everywhere and trucks are in and out all the time delivering parts....Phone rings all day and I've seen four people behind the counter manning the phones and walk-ups and sometimes two other peeps handling service....

There is not a lot of unused space there nor much down time...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts