Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '08 Challenger hit some road debris from an oven that was in the lane. I was able to maneuver around it but the front bumper cover is dented and scratched where the debris hit (along with the chin spoiler). The chin spoiler looks easy enough to fix with the installation of the new one (actually a pretty cheap repair). The bumper cover is another story.

It would appear that a new bumper cover and chin spoiler is all I need but the cover would not come painted and I don't know who I can trust to get it fixed correctly with the correct paint and finish, etc.

Has any one had one replaced and who did you take it to? I'm in Socal/Orange County. I want the repair to be done right and the paint to match etc.

Also I assume there is no way to get a new bumper cover already painted from Chrysler?

Any suggestions would be appreciated for a really bummed Challenger owner...

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Similar thing happened to me yesterday, the dealer says they don't come painted.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have a friend with a shop but it's in Burbank. My OC buddy only does bikes.
If you can go that far let me know and I'll pm you his shop info. He fixed/painted
my Charger when it got hit in the rear parked in a parking lot.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Give SMS a call. I just got back from there and they have several brand new fascia's they pulled off of cars stacked up. You might get real lucky and they'll have one that matches. And yes, a new one will need to be painted.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts