Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Challenger Enthusiasts,
I need some advice and your help to find parts for my recently damages 2013 R/T!
1. Where is a good place to find parts online or in the Los Angeles/San Bernardino/ Orange county area, specifically the front bumper, lights, grill or whatever is needed to fix a semi minor front end collision. It seems that you have to replace the whole thing which forces you to buy a completely new bumper even though its not completely destroyed

2. Recommend a body shop or someone willing to wok on it ( my car is at a body shop at the moment but I can pull it out anytime)

3. I was wondering what years would be compatible with a 2013 r/t, meaning would I be able to buy a bumper for a 2010 for example that would fit on my 2013? Which year would be compatible?

4. Any alternatives to buying OEM parts as opposed to after market, if the prices are similar why not?

5. Since I am getting it fixed and replaced anybody have any suggestions on what else I should do while I am at it?

If anyone has any of the parts I need for sale please PM or reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thank you all for reading my post, I hope to hear from someone soon.

p.s. I am selling my basically brand new OEM 20 inch tires which I used for a week, I will start another thread for that later, I would be willing to trade them for parts and labor along with cash of course :smoker:

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
I think you can use 11 or newer. 08 - 10 are slightly different. I would add a 392 spoiler. I like oem parts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Rock auto did have the grill for $69 & I've not seen anyone near that price anywheres else. I'm going through same exact thing as you on my 2012 RT but I'm just a few parts away from having everything& then just putting them on. Feel free to pm me an I'll give you my cell, I can share my dilemma & info I've learned during it all. Of course I've had overwhelming help from fellow members here that has saved me time & money.

·
Banned
552 Posts
The 2013 front cover doesn't have the emblem.
Jc Whitney has / had the grill for little less than rock auto with the shipping added.
Perfect fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts