Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Shipping will be a lot to you though - Well , delivery in to Brooklyn .Could you have more info about set? Headlights dont worried me to much after story from Hellsfire about his swap works with old 2012 .Original post about it is https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f19/hellcat-front-swap-done-532625/ He make very interesting custom front , between new and old style , and it was very cool looks than duraflex set parts

And I interesting about most important but not popular in usual talks about swap - for example - Bumper energy absorber same in old and new ? Bumper Cover Support?Bumper Reinforcement?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Shipping will be a lot to you though - Well , delivery in to Brooklyn .Could you have more info about set? Headlights dont worried me to much after story from Hellsfire

about his swap works with old 2012 .Original post about it is https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f19/hellcat-front-swap-done-532625/ He make very interesting custom front , between new and old style , and it was very cool looks than duraflex set parts
All is new and OEM. bumper was painted red but never installed. Have bumper with grills, headlight surrounds, metal supports that go behind bumper, front splitter.

Instead of hacking at car there’s a aftermarket harness that’s plug and play with newer headlights as well

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All is new and OEM. bumper was painted red but never installed. Have bumper with grills, headlight surrounds, metal supports that go behind bumper, front splitter.

sound good , whats the price for set and delivery in to Brooklyn , and whats the price for 2 headlights (halogen)

used or not used not important ,but normal quality of mounting places (without big damage ) and shapes of bumper and grilles is good , because paint works will be present and all small scratches will be grounded but price more intresting because all over like shipping take plus to price of all them and special tax for parts

·
Registered
880 Posts

sound good , whats the price for set and delivery in to Brooklyn , and whats the price for 2 headlights (halogen)

used or not used not important ,but normal quality of mounting places (without big damage ) and shapes of bumper and grilles is good , because paint works will be present and all small scratches will be grounded but price more intresting because all over like shipping take plus to price of all them and special tax for parts
Is it Brooklyn New York your referring to?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes ,Brooklyn NY (but I never know before ...... in USA several Brooklyns present at one time ?excuse me if it looks funny) where is international cargo center office for shipping outside USA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts