Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as much as I would like to park the FF and make it a wknd driver, i only own the Challenger so I can't do that, therefore it's my daily driver.

I want to protect the front bumper from rocks and misc crap from the road; anybody used 3M protection or know of anything similar??

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
See if you have an installer in your area for Venture Shield. I have it on my 2006 Charger, which we use for our trip car, and there's not a chip in the paint. It's still crystal clear after almost 5 years, no yellowing at all. I also have it on the Challenger. My installer used to handle 3M paint protection, and switched to Venture Shield because he felt it was a superior product. It's not cheap, but then again neither is paint work. I'm sure VS has a website where you can look for a local dealer. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
+1 for Venture Shield that stuff rocks! (pun intended) You don't even notice its on the car I too have it on the front of my car as mine is a DD and i put some on the lower rear quarter panels for any derby i may pick up on the road doesn't sling up and scratch the rear of my paint (since i don't have any mudflaps).

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! I will check it out! Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts