Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a set of front molded driver/passenger foot well liners. The set I want state they wont fit a GT, but I think this has to do with all wheel drive GT's. I have the rear wheel drive, so I'd think the 2020 rear wheel drive GT's are the same as the STX for foot well size. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,385 Posts
I want to purchase a set of front molded driver/passenger foot well liners. The set I want state they wont fit a GT, but I think this has to do with all wheel drive GT's. I have the rear wheel drive, so I'd think the 2020 rear wheel drive GT's are the same as the STX for foot well size. Can anyone confirm?
I can't confirm, but I assume you are correct.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I would agree. The only reason that the AWD GT foot area is different is because of the AWD system. If the car doesn't have AWD, then the footwell area should be exactly the same as the SXT. I would feel safe placing the order.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
187 Posts
I had a 19 GT rwd and ran into the same thing. I ended up buying weathertech liners and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
My Wife's 2020 AWD G/T has a "hump" on the passenger side of the console, I would assume for the transfer case. Look at an R/T or an SXT (RWD as SXTs can be AWD too) and compare it to your floor pan.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
I'll bet your money that any mats for a rwd SXT/GT will fit

A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts