Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone found a good source for 18 inch front drag wheels? I dont really like those Racestar wheels, I tried to buy a set of Demon wheels but struck out.
Trying to get my 2019 SP 1320 ready for some strip action...Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Too bad that FCA doesn't make this some kind of option and have them delivered in the trunk, kind of like the demon crate that had them. Really thinking hard about buying one of these and getting rid of my '70 tube chassis Challenger, quite a few for good deals on a few dealers lots around here.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just spoke with Paul @ PK auto and He sez the F14 or D5 Forge star will work on these.
My fatbody wears Hellraisers and the fronts aren't skinnies so I drive around the burnout box and back in.
However, when I do this my line lock doesn't like it and won't work.
But , the old method " one foot on the brake and one on the gas" still works well at the burnout box and staging as well.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
700 Posts
Demonology did a video on Bogart Wheels. Worth a view.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Decay, Ive been emailing with Paul about the Forge wheels...I might pull the trigger on the F14

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm looking at the F14's also, looks like a great wheel

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I contacted MMR wheels to see if the would custom build a 18X5 M392 wheel which is a duplicate of the stock wheel...I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
528 Posts
Go with a 17 inch

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
229 Posts
I contacted MMR wheels to see if the would custom build a 18X5 M392 wheel which is a duplicate of the stock wheel...I'll keep you posted
Did MMR ever respond? I'm looking for same, M392 front skinny.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
656 Posts
I have the wheels,(demon) looking for the RIGHT tires...………….

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
229 Posts
Did MMR ever respond? I'm looking for same, M392 front skinny.
I inquired on MRRs facebook website about offering a M392 skinny but the response was "Not a big demand for that size" so you T/A, 1320, and Dynamics pkg owners know what to do :)

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
528 Posts
I don't think a 17 will clear the 6-piston Brembos. 18 is pushing it for that matter.
1320s have 4 piston Brembos
BDC13049-EC85-49A5-9838-47661B536E0F.jpeg

Reactions: shak3r

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, has anyone found a good source for 18 inch front drag wheels? I dont really like those Racestar wheels, I tried to buy a set of Demon wheels but struck out.
Trying to get my 2019 SP 1320 ready for some strip action...Thanks
18s on 1320 is that true ordered mine 3 weeks ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts