Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Of course it works. And I think it looks good too.
What are you trying to accomplish? From your picture it looks like you already have a splitter extender on yours.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Just my opinion... but, your Challenger would look 1000% better without that splitter extension. Why you guys do this kind of stuff is puzzling? Still, that's a nice car! Imagine how intense it would look with a shaker hood. :cool:
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious what everyone else was running. Just curious seems everyone instantly jumped on splitters slowing you down but the purpose of a splitter is to create Downforce, yes technically makes you slower but makes you faster through turns!!! My splitter is chassis mounted in seven locations, my side splitters are actually full belly pans luke a viper and rear diffuser is fully functional, we as much as it can be on a street car ..... car is amazing at 103 mph that's the sweet spot, I wasn't trying to start anything. I have not posted in a long time ....

·
Registered
503 Posts
Just curious what everyone else was running. Just curious seems everyone instantly jumped on splitters slowing you down but the purpose of a splitter is to create Downforce, yes technically makes you slower but makes you faster through turns!!! My splitter is chassis mounted in seven locations, my side splitters are actually full belly pans luke a viper and rear diffuser is fully functional, we as much as it can be on a street car ..... car is amazing at 103 mph that's the sweet spot, I wasn't trying to start anything. I have not posted in a long time ....
Okay, so you have a complete air management system. Most guys throw on a splitter extension and a diffuser, and that's it.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,183 Posts
APR...

Reactions: WhiteNois
1 - 9 of 9 Posts