Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I bumped a high curb at 2mph (safeway parking lot at night. No, I wasn't drinking) and caused $3,600 in damage. I regularly will scrape on parking lot stops (blocks), coming out of my driveway and numerous other situations. Forget about the aerodynamics of the car at 155mph, I just want something that looks good, but is a bit higher, or made of a more flexible material so that I don't live in fear of higher insurance premiums (they stick with you for 3 years). Thoughts?

·
Registered
263 Posts
This may seem a bit of tongue in cheek but it's not meant to be. I never pull in forward when parking in a stall with a cement stop...always back in just for that reason. It's hard to judge that distance in these cars.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
This may seem a bit of tongue in cheek but it's not meant to be. I never pull in forward when parking in a stall with a cement stop...always back in just for that reason. It's hard to judge that distance in these cars.
This.

@OP, You'll have an easier time installing a parking sensor or front camera than finding a chin spoiler that fits your criteria.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts