Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks @Sportbikerxx! First day on here. I'm still riding high from the thrill of ordering my car. But it's like I have to wait months for Christmas to arrive ...

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
This Charger has the Caramel interior, yeah I think like B5 Blue, that the Ruby Red will not be available.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Now that's one I haven't seen. I like how the color is only on the middle of the seats and not on the doors as well. I spent a lot of time deciding whether to go with Indigo and Ruby Red interior .... but ultimately decided it was just too much red and not enough black.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
That looks like a serious ride. I love that thumbnail picture.
Thanks! Hopefully my new ride will look like that, when it shows up in a couple months.
Like Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part".

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
113 Posts
There’s a few youtube videos out there to kind of get an idea of what it looks like. Last year chargers were out in triple nickel well before Challenger’s.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
There’s a few youtube videos out there to kind of get an idea of what it looks like. Last year chargers were out in triple nickel well before Challenger’s.
Thanks, that's the video where I took some screenshots from (and my avatar). I'll be posting some different pics I found from some Dodge dealers online.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Here is a beauty I copied from a Dodge dealer website. It says it's Frostbite ... looks darker than I thought. In any case, if the car I ordered looks like this I will be thrilled!
BlueChallenger1.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Another side view of that Frostbite Widebody. Mine will look just like this, except it will have the Scat Pack Bumblebee stripe. I'm in love 😍
BlueChallenger2.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Gonna be awesome.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Indeed. That's the one right there. It's funny because that's NOT the color you see on Dodge's website when you build a Frostbite Challenger ... the website color looks a lot lighter, and greener. I hope this is the REAL color.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,888 Posts
Looks different depending on light

A Guy

Reactions: Frost Byte

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Looks different depending on light

A Guy
Very true; the color of the lighting has a major effect. However, the images on the Dodge build site are just computer images (as far as I know) and don't look anything like these real pictures. This is just gorgeous! 🤩
BlueChallenger4.jpg

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,806 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome to the forum! That's a Beautiful WBSP and I think that she looks Great with a case of Frostbite!

21 - 40 of 113 Posts