Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
UPDATE: Salesman called and just made my day. My car is already DONE! Far sooner than I expected. It's in the holding bin to be shipped here. I should have it within a WEEK! I am so ready for this. I might be out cruising around in it by next weekend! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
A friend of mine was notified his Frostbite Charger Scat Pack is enroute to Portland, OR right now. He is stoked.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
150 Posts
If you are gonna cruise around Indpls let me know maybe we can find some others and meet up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
My weekend just got even better. Salesman called again and said it had shipped last week. It just arrived at the dealer @ 6pm. I'm picking it up TOMORROW. Here she is - still needs a detail but this is fresh off the transport:

My Challenger.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Awesome! (y) No sleep for you tonight, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I'm celebrating. Having a delicious cold beer and just gazing at this beautiful blue machine. I just know it's going to be everything I ever wanted. OK, I can't afford a Hellcat Redeye, but this is close enough. Cheers! 😁

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
69 Posts
So cool, so nice! I would take a day off or two to enjoy the car! Um....where's the shipping protectors so highly prized by a few....lol.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
542 Posts
Congratulations!

Nothing quite like the excitement of picking up a new car. Yes, today is going to be a very good day for you!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Congrats, love the color.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Today is my car's birthday, officially, 6/20/2020. I just stopped by the dealer to take a sneak peek at it and confirm an afternoon appointment to pick it up. They are about to wash & detail it now. By this afternoon, reality will truly kick in!

Blue 1.JPG
Blue 2.JPG

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
375 Posts
So cool, so nice! I would take a day off or two to enjoy the car! Um....where's the shipping protectors so highly prized by a few....lol.
Yeah, some sucker would buy those to make a few bucks lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
SCAT PACK BABY! That logo is not on the SRT spoiler.

1SON01094.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Close-up of the aircraft carrier flight deck. The Frostbite Blue paint was perfect.

1SON01291.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I saw this outside the showroom right after I signed the documents almost entirely on an iPad. This was the moment I've been waiting for.

imagejpeg_0 3.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
The rear view right before I stepped inside for the first time. She looked exactly the way I wanted.

imagejpeg_0 4.jpg

61 - 80 of 113 Posts