Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Here's the key fob. Have a seat and get comfortable. Oh man here we go.
imagejpeg_0 5.jpg

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,207 Posts
Nice ride. Enjoy immensely!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
My salesman queued up some Sirius XM radio and I heard the stereo. The Harman/Kardon system sounded awesome.

imagejpeg_0 6.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I love the "Devils Rim" wheels with the P-Zero summer tires. I just had to get them.

1SON01065.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Now that's a Murder Hornet! The angry bee - looking back at the cars racing behind him.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
The salesman took this photo, right before I drove the car off the lot. I couldn't believe it was really happening.

part0 2.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I've driven her carefully and started the engine break-in; at 150 miles now this week. No regrets with the manual transmission - I've never had so much fun driving a car before. Dodge really gave me my dream car. I'll post more photos next week when I get time.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Awesome (y) You need to get an appointment with your doctor for PSS (Permanent Smile Syndrome) ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Frost Byte

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
69 Posts
OMG congratulations...that is just beautiful! That color is definitely a winner, it was on my short list too. :) Enjoy the new sensations of the new ride! Be safe and take care! Can't wait for my day!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congrats, nice looking car! Best looking pics of the frostbite yet. I may change my mind and get that color. I like your choice in options too. I may spec mine out almost the same except for the auto trans.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Awesome (y) You need to get an appointment with your doctor for PSS (Permanent Smile Syndrome) ;)

A Guy
Yes my face hurts a little from smiling so much. Especially yesterday when I went for a short cruise in between some pop-up rain showers. I'm starting to get the hang of shifting the Tremec 6 speed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
OMG congratulations...that is just beautiful! That color is definitely a winner, it was on my short list too. :) Enjoy the new sensations of the new ride! Be safe and take care! Can't wait for my day!
Thanks! I see you're getting the Shaker that's really awesome. You'll have it soon, if mine is any indication; once the factory re-opened they knocked it out in a matter of weeks, it went faster than expected.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Congrats, nice looking car! Best looking pics of the frostbite yet. I may change my mind and get that color. I like your choice in options too. I may spec mine out almost the same except for the auto trans.
Thanks. I wanted to help others who may be considering the color. Several months ago when I was close to ordering, there just weren't that many pics of Frostbite since it was new. It's definitely halfway between Indigo and B5 Blue in terms of brightness.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
A shot of a cruise I took on the second day. The sky was incredible and the road was smooth.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
My first week of ownership has been rainy but intermittent. She has been in the garage nearly the entire time but this was the first time it got rained on. Water beading nicely. I ordered a Covercraft outdoor cover and should be here any day now.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts