Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
You look like a very happy dude! Congrats on the new ride, hope she treats you well.

Will-

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
This is the moment I drove her off the dealer lot. I'm outta here! :cool:

Later.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Now you can change the picture in your sig ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I haven't seen Frostbite in real life ... I'm taking a chance here. I researched online and found a Youtube video where someone was showing a B5 Blue near a Frostbite blue. B5 much more vivid and saturated; Frostbite more grayish, slightly greenish, and subdued. I went with the black leather interior - can't get Ruby Red as far as I can tell, and don't think it would match anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Check the tire pressure, sometimes they forget, and it can be like 50 psi.
Have fun dude!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Check the tire pressure, sometimes they forget, and it can be like 50 psi.
Have fun dude!
Thanks. I checked and they're around 34 so I'm good.
I would be having even more fun but the weather here isn't that great ... it's either raining or horribly hot and humid. But that's typical here this time of year. A month from now I'll probably be able to drive a lot more.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Man, I can't wait (but I am). Must be so fun driving around! What's the first mod, ppf or tint?
To say it's fun driving around is a huge understatement. It's like riding the best rollercoaster in the world. Or like riding a rodeo bull on meth! But it's very comfortable, it's big and fat and cozy, which is why I got it and not a mustang/camaro.
I'm getting the windows tinted tomorrow. Later in the week I'm getting top-notch ceramic coating over the whole car.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Was out this past weekend in my WBSP. Rolled up behind a Frostbite WBSP. Wow, what a terrific color. No offense to all you B5 guys and gals, but Frostbite really looks great.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts