Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
You look like a very happy dude! Congrats on the new ride, hope she treats you well.

Will-

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
This is the moment I drove her off the dealer lot. I'm outta here! :cool:

Later.jpg

Reactions: Rayzaa

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,486 Posts
Now you can change the picture in your sig ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I haven't seen Frostbite in real life ... I'm taking a chance here. I researched online and found a Youtube video where someone was showing a B5 Blue near a Frostbite blue. B5 much more vivid and saturated; Frostbite more grayish, slightly greenish, and subdued. I went with the black leather interior - can't get Ruby Red as far as I can tell, and don't think it would match anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
Check the tire pressure, sometimes they forget, and it can be like 50 psi.
Have fun dude!

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
82 Posts
Man, I can't wait (but I am). Must be so fun driving around! What's the first mod, ppf or tint?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Check the tire pressure, sometimes they forget, and it can be like 50 psi.
Have fun dude!
Thanks. I checked and they're around 34 so I'm good.
I would be having even more fun but the weather here isn't that great ... it's either raining or horribly hot and humid. But that's typical here this time of year. A month from now I'll probably be able to drive a lot more.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Man, I can't wait (but I am). Must be so fun driving around! What's the first mod, ppf or tint?
To say it's fun driving around is a huge understatement. It's like riding the best rollercoaster in the world. Or like riding a rodeo bull on meth! But it's very comfortable, it's big and fat and cozy, which is why I got it and not a mustang/camaro.
I'm getting the windows tinted tomorrow. Later in the week I'm getting top-notch ceramic coating over the whole car.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Was out this past weekend in my WBSP. Rolled up behind a Frostbite WBSP. Wow, what a terrific color. No offense to all you B5 guys and gals, but Frostbite really looks great.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
195 Posts
Later in the week I'm getting top-notch ceramic coating over the whole car.
Please let me know where you get the ceramic coating and how you liked the guys that did the work.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

101 - 113 of 113 Posts