Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 08 First Edition SRT8 Challenger...Only 2k Miles

This car is stock and is in excellent shape. It is number 1944 of the first edition made and released. The car was bought brand new and is adult owned and driven still have window sticker and all books. It is all stock and has been carport/garage kept. It is an excellent running and fast car. It has been regularly serviced and maintained for the little amount of mileage. It has 2100 miles and the price is $31,500.oo
Options:
6.1 liter hemi with 5 speed auto with autostick
Leather heated seats with suede inserts/driver 8-way power, includes factory front and back floor mats.
Keyless go with remote keyless entry
AM/FM 6-disc DVD MP3 radio with 13 speaker kicker SRT high performance audio-322 watt kicker amp and 200 watt kicker sub
UConnect hands-free communication
floor console/rear folding armrest cupholder
leather wrapped stearing wheel with mounted audio controls
20 x 9 aluminum SRT wheels with like new tires due to low mileage
automatic HID headlights with fog lights
carbon fiber hood stripe
rear spoiler
dual exhaust
power heated fold away mirrors
power windows with auto down
Pics

·
Registered
223 Posts
Beautiful car, are all 2008 SRT8's automatic?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay went to take the pictures and my camera battery died... but the Mileage is 2093.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Okay went to take the pictures and my camera battery died... but the Mileage is 2093.
Sounds like a Good price for a numbered 08 lot's of luck with sale and the 392 purchase.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ Thanks!

Working on the pics... I picked a bad time I am in the middle of moving.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really do not know off the top of my head.

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Nice car, good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
WOW

Thats a great price on a very nice low mileage SRT8..Good luck on your sale...someone should scoop this up for that price. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.... The Car did not make it to the reserve on ebay which was $31,500.oo... So Now the new and final price on the car is $31,500.oo!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
wow on the miles.
very nice car and I'd say a good deal on a no mod car. funny in 08 if you did'nt get a roof you got the radio with no nav same as mine.
I see you got a RT tuned by Brent.
Brent is the man when it comes to the tune, good luck with the sale if I had 31500 laying around I'd buy it just to have the good computer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man! I wish you had it laying around also! LOL... Yeah Brent does a good job it help my R/T out alot....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts