Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of four almost new 18inch Police Wheels with Firestone Firehawk GT's. The wheels and tires have only 8,000 miles on them and are in amazing condition. I have recently sold my Dodge Challenger that these were used on, and the dealer wished for it to be stock when turned over, leaving these available. The wheel and tire combination new will run over $1400 if you buy it new - Save 50% for these gently used wheels and tires! Please note that the TPMS sensors are not included. For $700, you will get the Police Wheels (OEM Dodge), 20 Lug Nuts (OEM Dodge), 4 Police Chrome Hubcaps (OEM Dodge), and the four Firestone Firehawk GT tires with very little wear. Please send all questions and offers to my email or PM. Asking $700, pricing negotiable. I am able to deliver within 50 miles of Ruther Glen, VA free of charge. If you are further out, I will deliver for a small fee. Shipping is also available. Additional photos available upon request to serious buyers. The photos you see attached were taken with the wheels available on my Challenger prior to it being sold.

Thank you for your interest!
Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm more than willing to make a deal if someone is interested. Accepting offers!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zipcode is 22546. Thank you for your interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts