Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too many vehicles in the driveway, so I need to sell my Impala SS. I posted it here in case anyone wanted a nice daily driver or needed a nice 4-door car.

It's a '96, which is the only year for bucket seats and gauges, and is Dark Gray Green Metallic, which is the rarest of the 3 colors offered in the SS. Currently has 62,103 miles, but that will change since I drive it almost daily. The car is in very nice condition, runs and drives out well, all accessories work. The mileage is actual and it's a non-smoker car. All stock except for the 18" wheels and tires, window tint, and remote start. The 4 pristine factory wheels are included with the sale. The car is located in Springfield, MO, and I have clear title.

$12,500 OBO

Please PM me if you have an interest or questions.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Nice car. When I was in college in the mid/late 90's, I used to drive a 1994 Impala SS and my dad had a GGM 1996 model like yours. While I always liked my Black 94 (only color available that year) better, I thought the 96 was cool because of the center shifter.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's one hell of a deal!!! I still own my 95 SS that's Dark Cherry Metallic with less than 30k on it. I bought mine new and stroked it out to a 383 with AS&M heads and a ZZ4Comp. Cam& too much more to add but these cars will bring what the early 60's cars are bringing eventually and it's a shame you gotta let her go but G.L.W.S.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Had a black 94 (that's redundant, because all 94s were black, as stated above), wish I still had it. Good luck with the sale--but I'd consider keeping it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts