Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got new wheels & tires for my Challenger (woo-hoo!), selling the OEM setup, 245/45/20 Goodyear RS-A's mounted on the Dodge chrome-clad 20" x 8.5" wheels. Also includes the 20 (stock) lugs. Moved my TPMS to the new wheels, so these do not include the TPMS sensors, though. Had America's Tire verify tread depth on the tires before removing them from my car - all four tires check out with 65% tread remaining. Both the wheels and tires are in absolutely excellent condition - no curb rash, scratches, dings, cracks, etc. Usual fitment rules apply, wheels guaranteed to fit Challenger, Magnum, Charger; may fit others, but cannot guarantee (please verify fitment on your vehicle before purchase). Asking $800 for the set, would prefer to arrange local pickup in the Salem, OR area but can ship if need be (buyer to pay shipping charges).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I know this is a big country, but will someone sell their wheels in the mid-west? LOL

Okay, when you keep your sensors, are they located in the tire so you have to pop the tire off the wheel and then put them back on? Don't laugh guys. I'm just not familiar with senors on cars. My last car was an 02.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I know this is a big country, but will someone sell their wheels in the mid-west? LOL

Okay, when you keep your sensors, are they located in the tire so you have to pop the tire off the wheel and then put them back on? Don't laugh guys. I'm just not familiar with senors on cars. My last car was an 02.

The sensors are located inside the tire. They attached to the valve stem. I'm sure you would have to deflate the tire and break the bead, but I'm not sure if the tire would have to be removed.

·
Registered
710 Posts
The Sensor is connected to the valve stem. You would have to break the bead on the tire to remove them and then the tire should be rebalanced.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chuck_Challenger, the rate I'm getting for FedEx Home delivery service (5-day) to ZIP code 78520 is just shy of $238. Let me know if you need any more specifics and I can get those to you ASAP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts