Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to offer the car here first before I either A)advertise it or B)get beat up if I trade it in.Original sticker was $32,775.
Car is perfect,2200 miles,only options are the 6 speed and Sirius radio_Only mods are the functional hood scoops and R/T emblems on the fenders.
I lost all my pics when my old computer crashed around Christmas,if anyone is seriously interested I will take a hike to where I have it stored and take some to e-mail to you(it may take a day or two,though,as I am not very computer savvy).
Car is located in Rockland County NY,about 1/2 north of NYC.
Please pm if interested,thanks for looking.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I know the feeling. I have 1700 miles on my auto RT. Dealers won't even give book value. Im only asking the price of a well optioned SE just like you are!! Good luck with your car. I'll just trade mine in and take the hit like a dummy but I will have my six speed! These cars make us do stupid things don't they?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop to 25.5K and I can throw in brand new Hurst shifter and old style Hurst pistol grip handle,new in box..

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Price drop to 25.5K and I can throw in brand new Hurst shifter and old style Hurst pistol grip handle,new in box..
Might want to adjust the price in the title. If you can't, maybe make a new FS post with the new price in the title?

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it new in Oct. of 09,never driven in snow but got caught in rain a few times.I store it indoors in the winter,rest of the year it's been outside under a cover.I have the title,but it does have a lien on it that would have to be satisfied.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts