Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of 4 NEW (still have stickers on them) never mounted Toyo Proxes 255/45R20's.

will sell as a SET ONLY and would prefer pick up in person. NO shipping please.

only asking $500.00 for the set. again, these are NEW TIRES!

PM me if interested and I can forward pics to you.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Location Location Location

Is in the top right corner. :) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indy...sorry, on MY post it shows I live in Indianapolis. just thought that showed up on everyones screen. my bad......

PICS? yes, as soon as I can get my car out of the garage and can get them out in the open, I'll take pics. for now, here's a 'file photo' of what they look like:

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Location Location Location

Is in the top right corner. :) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^

thanks 'blu'....so it DOES appear. sorry, didn't see the bottom line of your post until afterwards. yes, they are located on the north side of Indy. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Set of 4 NEW (still have stickers on them) never mounted Toyo Proxes 255/40R20's.

will sell as a SET ONLY and would prefer pick up in person. NO shipping please.

only asking $500.00 for the set. again, these are NEW TIRES!

PM me if interested and I can forward pics to you.
Can you tell us what tire model they are?

Thanks,
Marion

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Did a little reasearch.........

TOYO Proxes ST 275 55R20 117V RD @ TiresDirect.Net

They are for SUV's according to the link.

Marion
Has to do with the size, and how the company categorizes them. 20's are still not that common on cars, but have been on trucks for a while. My snow tires (Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow) are categorized as as "light truck tires" too with most vendors, but they fit and work and look just fine on my Challenger.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as 'omicron' said, I think they list them for SUV's because of the size. no reason they can't be used on a passenger car. they're certainly NOT a 'truck tire'.

I got them because they were a great looking directional tire and I wanted something 'one size larger' than the OE 245/45R20's. here in Indiana we have a real problem with 'chuckholes/potholes' in the roads and felt that having just a bit more rubber between the 20'' wheels and the road can only be a good thing.

only reason I'm selling them is that I've decided NOT to go with the 20's on my Charger, as I may be moving 'up' to a new Challenger and there's no sense in my buying to wheels for my Charger and then trading it in.

and yes, this IS a good deal. I think when I last checked, they were going for....depending on what site you checked......between $150-$180ea.

UPDATE: I think I have them sold. will let you know soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.