Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come. The Challenger has to go. Baby is on the way and need something a little more baby friendly :thumbsup:
She's a 2009 R/T 6 Speed. She's been very well taken care of. Black on Black (cloth interior). Only 17,645 miles. Original owner. Factory warranty still in tact. Some of the mods include: SRT wheels with New Hankook Ventus V12 rubber (less than 1,000 miles on the new tires), Infinity door speakers, BBK 90MM Throttle Body, BBK Hemi Fuel Rail, BBK Cold Air Intake, and Stacked Performances Adjustable Chubby Pro Sway Bars. The R/T is garaged daily in Newport Beach, CA.

Asking $24,999.00 OBO. I would like to see this car go from one enthusiast to another :bigthumb:
Call me with any questions, John R. (949) 300-6024

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well, the time has come. The Challenger has to go. Baby is on the way and need something a little more baby friendly :thumbsup:
She's a 2009 R/T 6 Speed. She's been very well taken care of. Black on Black (cloth interior). Only 17,645 miles. Original owner. Factory warranty still in tact. Some of the mods include: SRT wheels with New Hankook Ventus V12 rubber (less than 1,000 miles on the new tires), Infinity door speakers, BBK 90MM Throttle Body, BBK Hemi Fuel Rail, BBK Cold Air Intake, and Stacked Performances Adjustable Chubby Pro Sway Bars. The R/T is garaged daily in Newport Beach, CA.

Asking $24,999.00 OBO. I would like to see this car go from one enthusiast to another :bigthumb:
Call me with any questions, John R. (949) 300-6024
man, those wheels look wicked! which srt wheels are they?

I know it seems un-baby friendly but when I got mine we had a 1.5 year old and have since had another. They're now 3yrs and 10 months respectively and the chally has tons of room for the family. In fact, I'd be surprised if you find any other car with more trunk space. We have a Santa fe as our other vehicle and the child seats fit just as well in the chally as they do in it. The only drawback is that you can only get the kids in via the passenger side in the chally. Not trying to bum you out even more if the descision's already been made - just sayin ....

Having said that, I'd be interested in your TB if you wanna sell it separately lol.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Where did you get the 392 wheels? I have a stone white and hoping for a set. I was going to wait and see if some guys with their 392's want to get rid of them. Will you sell the wheels separately? Anyway, I hope you get what you're looking for and Congrats!
btw, I'm in the riverside/corona area. Not too far.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in the process of moving up to Bend OR. Sadly, the Challenger wont do well as winter car. I'm not one to leave it as a summer car either. The wife and I are looking for either a new Durango or Ram. Haven't decided yet.

blk -if I don't sell the car as is, I will more than likely sell the upgrades on their own. I'll let you know if I do.

MrJ - the "new" 396 wheels are not new. They actually debuted on the Petty Blue Edition SRT Charger. I got the dealer to swap the wheels out for me as part of the deal to buy from a Petty Blue SRT Charger sitting on the show room floor. I couldn't believe they did it, considering how hard it was to get these wheels 2 years ago. Now, they're pretty available. Both the ones made by Alcoa, and others.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm in the process of moving up to Bend OR. Sadly, the Challenger wont do well as winter car. I'm not one to leave it as a summer car either. The wife and I are looking for either a new Durango or Ram. Haven't decided yet.

blk -if I don't sell the car as is, I will more than likely sell the upgrades on their own. I'll let you know if I do.

MrJ - the "new" 396 wheels are not new. They actually debuted on the Petty Blue Edition SRT Charger. I got the dealer to swap the wheels out for me as part of the deal to buy from a Petty Blue SRT Charger sitting on the show room floor. I couldn't believe they did it, considering how hard it was to get these wheels 2 years ago. Now, they're pretty available. Both the ones made by Alcoa, and others.

Sounds good - good luck on the sale!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts